Turkish National Contracted Secretary Exam Announcement
IMPORTANT: The exam will be held in London / England and the candidates' passport, visa and travel procedures will be under their own responsibility.
Personnel will be recruited for 2 (two) Contracted Secretary positions, which are vacant in the Turkish Consulate General in London, through an exam.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
QUALIFICATIONS OF CANDIDATES
1. To be a citizen of the Republic of Turkey, 2. To be under the age of 41 as of the date of the examination, 3. To graduate from at least high school or equivalent schools and from foreign schools approved by the Ministry of National Education to be equivalent to these schools, 4. Not to be deprived of public rights,
5. Not to be sentenced for imprisonment, embezzlement, conflict, corruption, bribery, theft, fraud, fraud, abuse of faith, even if they have been subjected to heavy imprisonment or more than 6 months imprisonment or amnesty,
6. To have or have done military service for men,
7. To certify that there is no obstacle to work in all kinds of climatic conditions with the report of the health committee (Health Committee Report is requested from the candidates to be employed),
8. Very good command of English and Turkish,
9. To be able to use a computer.
DOCUMENTS REQUESTED FROM CANDIDATES FOR APPLICATION
1. Curriculum vitae (CV) (Candidate's address, telephone number and e-mail address should also be included in the curriculum vitae.) 2. Candidates holding a Turkish passport must upload the passport sample and the pages that have been processed into the system as a single document. 3. The original or certified copy of the identity card.
4. One color passport photo taken within the last 6 months.
5. The original or certified copy of the diploma from the last graduated school. (Candidates who have graduated from equivalent departments of schools abroad and are able to apply must upload their equivalence documents to the "Document Indicating Equivalence" field in the "Other Documents" section of the "Other Documents" section during the application through Career Gate in order for their applications to be evaluated.)
6. For men, a final military discharge certificate or a document stating that they are not related to military service.
Those who do not automatically exit the e-Government system from the aforementioned documents must be uploaded to the system by the candidate.
Candidates must submit the originals or certified copies of all application documents to the Turkish Consulate General in London by the end of the working day on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at the latest. Our Consulate General is not responsible for delays and losses that may occur in the mail.
Candidates will be able to view information regarding the evaluation of their applications through the Career Gate.
📩 08/12/2021 11:43