In order to be employed in the central and provincial service units of the General Directorate of Land Registry and Cadastre, 5 (five) Contracted Office Personnel, 302 (three hundred two) Contracted Technicians and 100 (one hundred) Contracted Protection and Security Officer positions, whose region, province and unit are specified in the attached list. In order to be employed within the scope of paragraph (B) of Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 4, contracted personnel will be recruited based on the KPSS (B) group score ranking according to subparagraph (b) of the first paragraph of the Additional Article 2 of the Principles on Employing Contracted Personnel.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
1) To meet the conditions set forth in sub-paragraphs (657), (48), (1), (4) and (5) of sub-paragraph (A) of the first paragraph of Article 6 of the Civil Servants Law No. 7.
2) Not working in public institutions and organizations on a contractual basis with the same title as the title to be applied for.
3) Article 657/B of the Civil Servants Law No. 4; “Those who are employed in this way cannot be employed in the contracted personnel positions of the institutions, unless one year has passed from the date of termination, in case their contracts are terminated by their institutions due to acting contrary to the principles of the service contract or if they unilaterally terminate the contract, except for the exceptions determined by the Presidential Decree, during the contract period.” to comply with the provision.
APPLICATION METHOD AND DURATION
1) Applications can be made from 17/12/2021 until 24/12/2021 at 23:59 via e-government General Directorate of Land Registry and Cadastre - Career Gate - Public Recruitment or Career Gate isalimkariyerkapisi.cbiko.gov.tr will be made through Applications made in person, by courier or by mail will not be accepted.
2) Information about the candidates' KPSS score, education, department they graduated from, military service, criminal record and identity information will be obtained through the web services of the relevant institutions via e-government during the application, so documents will not be requested from the candidates at this stage. If there is an error in the aforementioned information of the candidates, they must make the necessary updates/corrections from the relevant institutions before applying. The documents to be submitted by the candidates who are entitled to be appointed will be published separately.
3) Candidates who have graduated from education institutions in the country or abroad and who have an equivalence regarding the educational status sought in this announcement should upload their equivalence documents to the system in pdf or jpeg format instead of diploma or graduation certificate.
4) Male candidates who have errors in their military service information should apply after having their military information corrected by any military service branch.
5) In order to document that the candidates whose contract is terminated by their institutions or whose contract is terminated unilaterally by their institutions while working full-time in contracted personnel (4/B) positions in public institutions and organizations, in order to document that they have completed the one-year waiting period, the approved service document obtained from their former institutions, pdf and They must be uploaded at the time of application in jpeg format.
6) In the evaluation to be made after the deadline of the applications, applications made with improper, incomplete or incorrect information and documents will not be accepted.
7) Candidates will be able to follow the application evaluation results, placement process and result information on the Career Gate-Public Recruitment Platform, and no written notification will be made. Candidates are required to follow the announcements published on the website of the General Directorate of Land Registry and Cadastre (www.tkgm.gov.tr) regarding the process and the steps reached.
Günceleme: 14/12/2021 14:28