With the announcement that consumer prices increased by 3,51 percent monthly in November, the increase that civil servants, SSK and Bağ-Kur retirees would receive in 2022 began to appear. The hikes will be clear in December.
In the collective agreement signed in August, the salary increase of approximately 4 million civil servants and more than 2 million retired civil servants was determined.
According to the data announced by the Turkish Statistical Institute (TUIK), consumer prices increased by 21.31 percent annually in November and 3.51 percent monthly.
AT LEAST 12,5 PERCENT INCREASE FOR OFFICERS AND OFFICERS RETIRED
Thus, together with November inflation, the 5-month inflation since June has been 10,48 percent. When the 3 percent, which was determined as the threshold according to the previous decision, is deducted from the inflation figure, an inflation difference of 7,47 percent emerges. According to November data, when the 7,47 percent inflation difference between civil servants and civil servants is combined with the previously determined 5 percent collective bargaining increase, civil servants expect at least 12,5 percent increase.
AT LEAST 10,46 PERCENT INCREASE FOR SSK AND BAG-KUR RETIRED PEOPLE
SSK and Bağ-Kur retirees, whose numbers are over 10 million, receive an increase in their salaries twice a year, in January-July. This increase is realized at the rate of inflation for the previous 6 months. The increase to be made in the new year will be equal to the six-month inflation rate between June and December.
Following the announcement of November inflation, SSK and Bağ-Kur retirees guaranteed a 10,46 percent hike, according to five-month inflation data.
RETIRED OFFICER SALARY INCREASE ESTIMATE
- Undersecretary (1/1) from 11.806 lira to 13.381 lira
- General manager (1/1) from 10.435 lira to 11.739 lira
- Professor (At least 5 years of service) from 9.898 lira to 10.145 lira
- District Governor 1st Class from 6.840 lira to 7.695 lira
- Engineer (1/4) from 4.913 lira to 5.527 lira
- Teacher (1/4) From 4.029 lira to 4.532 lira
- Imam preacher (Bachelor 1/4) from 4.029 lira to 4.532 lira
- Police officer (Bachelor – 1/4) from 4.029 lira to 4.532 lira
- Lawyer (1/4) from 4.029 lira to 4.532 lira
- Branch manager (Bachelor 1/4) from 4.004 lira to 4.504 lira
- Officer (Bachelor 1/4) from 3.918 lira to 4.407 lira
- Technician (Bachelor 1/4) from 3.916 lira to 4.405 lira
- The lowest civil servant pension from 3.276 lira to 3.685 lira
ESTIMATE OF MINIMUM SSK AND BAG-KUR PENSIONS
January 2021 July 2021 January 2021 estimated hike
- SSK (BEFORE 2000) 2.420 lira, 2.624 lira, 2.898 lira
- SSK (AFTER 2000) 1.500 TL 1.627 TL 1.797 TL
- BAĞ-KUR (ESNAF) (1.763 liras 1.912 liras 2.112 liras)
- BAĞ-KUR (AGRICULTURE) 1.662 liras 1.802 liras 1990 liras
RISE IN THE COLLECTIVE AGREEMENT
According to the collective agreement, there will be a 5 percent increase in salaries and salaries of civil servants and civil servants over the next two years, 7+2023 percent next year and 8+6 percent in 28.62, apart from the inflation difference.
Exact figures will be determined by December inflation.