UTİKAD, the International Transport and Logistics Service Providers Association, met with the sector stakeholders at the Logitrans Fair, organized for the 14th time this year. UTİKAD stand attracted great attention from local and foreign sector representatives at the fair held on 10-12 November 2021.
EKO MMI Fairs Administrative Director İlker Altun, Ministry of Commerce International Service Trade General Manager Emre Orhan Öztelli, Ministry of Commerce Logistics Department Head Yusuf Karakaş, TİM President İsmail Gülle, International Transporters Association UND President Çetin Nuhoğlu and International Forwarding and Logistics Service Providers Association UTIKAD President This year, 18 companies from 122 countries participated in the fair organized by Ayşem Ulusoy.
UTIKAD came together with both its members and industry stakeholders at the International Logitrans Transport Logistics Fair, which was held at the Istanbul Expo Center between 10-12 November 2021. UTIKAD hosted both its members and industry stakeholders at the 9th Hall 421 stand at the fair, where UTIKAD was among its supporters.
During the panels held during the fair, important issues regarding the logistics agenda were evaluated. Aiming to be the showcase of all innovations in logistics, the fair also hosted panels on various topics. UTIKAD Chairman of the Board Aysem Ulusoy took place as a speaker at the "Women in the Air Cargo Industry" panel.
On the second day of the fair, Atlas Logistics Awards, organized for the 12th time, found their owners. At the award ceremony, where the categories were determined meticulously; Among 72 candidates, 26 companies were deemed worthy of awards.
UTIKAD Members, who were awarded within the scope of Atlas Logistics Awards, are as follows;
• International Freight Forwarders (R2/TİO): Globelink Ünimar
• Domestic Logistics Operators (L1): Arkas Logistics
• International Logistics Operators (L2): Omsan Logistics
• Railway Transport Companies (Forwarder): Sarp Intermodal
• Rail Freight Companies (Operators): Medlog Logistics
• International Sea Freight Forwarders: Arkas Logistics
• International Air Transport Companies (Forwarder): Globelink Ünimar
• International Air Transport Companies (Airline Carrier): Turkish Cargo
• “We Carry for Women” project: DFDS Mediterranean Business Unit
• Logistics Supplier of the Year: Siber Yazılım
• Logistics Manager of the Year (Highway): Arzu Akyol Ekiz (Ekol Logistics)
• Logistics Manager of the Year (Railroad): Yiğit Altıparmak (Sarp Intermodal)
• Logistics Manager of the Year (Seaway): Deniz Dinçer Memiş (Sarp Intermodal)
UTIKAD DELEGATION MET WITH GERMANY TRANSPORT SECTOR REPRESENTATIVES AT DINNER
UTIKAD Delegation and German transport sector representatives met at the dinner held after the International Logitrans Transport Logistics Fair.
Dinner at Galataport Istanbul on Friday, November 12, 2021; UTIKAD Chairman of the Board Ayşem Ulusoy, UTIKAD Board Member Cihan Yusufi, UTIKAD Board Member Serdar Ayritman, UTIKAD Regional Coordinator Bilgehan Engin, UTIKAD General Manager Alperen Güler, UTIKAD Member Arif Badur, Logistics Alliance Germany Chief Advisor Stefan Schröder, Logistics Alliance Germany Office Manager Dr. Jens Klaunberg, Logistic Network Consultants Business Development Manager Nisrin Haidar and Züst & Bachmeier Project GmbH Regional Manager Ergin Büyükbayram attended.
At the meeting, the latest developments in the Turkish and German logistics sectors, mutual cooperation opportunities, logistics infrastructure opportunities and investments of Turkey and Germany were discussed.
The file presented by the UTIKAD Delegation included suggestions for the development of intermodal transportation between Germany and Turkey, possible cooperation opportunities between Logistics Alliance Germany and UTIKAD members, and suggestions for the development of the Germany-Turkey-Central Asia transit corridor.