Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Assoc. Dr. A new one has been added to the many event network throughout the province, which Tahir Büyükakın started with the vision of Sports City Kocaeli, this time by supporting the Kocaeli Rally. Kocaeli Rally, which was first held in 1970 and will be held for the 38th time this year under the main sponsorship of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, will be held on 13-14 November 2021 within the borders of Kocaeli's Izmit-Kandıra-Derince districts, with races consisting of 7 stages. Those who will watch the organization, which will feature competitive races throughout the weekend, will have the opportunity to see the magnificent cars in the paddock area up close.
TURKEY RALLY CHAMPIONSHIP
Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Youth and Sports Services Department Youth Services Branch is organizing the 2021th Kocaeli Rally, which is the 5th race of the Shell Helix 38 Turkey Rally Championship and also scores points for the Turkey Historic Rally Championship and the Şevki Gökerman Rally Cup.
BY THE MAIN SPONSORSHIP OF METROPOLITAN
Organized with the main sponsorship of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality and supported by Kocaeli Automobile Sports Club by Spor Toto, Evofone, 41 Burda AVM, TGI Fridays, Auto Club, Fora Tracking and Power APP, the start ceremony at 13 Burda AVM on Saturday, 11.00 November at 41:73 will start with. 146 teams, 400 athletes, mechanics and 16.30 people will participate in the championship. On the first day of the rally, the teams will pass the special stages of Kulfallı, Çakmaklar and Toys, and will complete the first day at the Ramada Plaza Hotel Izmit parking lot starting from XNUMX.
IT WILL END WITH THE FINISH CEREMONY AND AWARD CEREMONY
The second day of the rally, Sunday, November 14, will start at 10.30 and this time the teams will compete in the stages of Isakçiler, Kulfalli, Cakmaklar and Isakcilar-2. The 2th Kocaeli Rally, which will be run on a total of 102,54 kilometers of track, 304,06 kilometers of which is the special stage, for 38 days, will end on Sunday at 16.00 with the finishing ceremony and award ceremony to be held at 41 Burda Shopping Center.
THE LAST SITUATION BEFORE THE 38TH KOCAELİ RALLY
In the Shell Helix 2021 Turkey Rally Championship supported by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, before the 38th Kocaeli Rally, Burak Çukurova from the BC Vision Motorsport team in the pilots classification, Gürkal Menderes in the co-pilots, BC Vision Motorsport in the teams and Castrol Ford Team Turkey in the brands are the leaders. In the 2021 Turkey Historic Rally Championship, Üstün Üstünkaya-Kerim Tar from the Parkur Racing team took the first place, while Okan Tanrıverdi-Sevilay Genç from the Castrol Ford Team Turkey became the leader in the Şevki Gökerman Rally Cup.
The race schedule will be as follows:
- 15:00 Registration closing.
- 15:00 End of service area extra place requests
- 17:00 Publication of the Registration List
- 11.11.2021 Thursday
- 15:00 – 19:00 Rally Office Opening
- 15:00 – 19:00 Document, Administrative Control and Vehicle Tracking Sys. Distribution
- 15:00 Opening of the service area
- 07:30 – 21:00 Rally Office Opening
- 07:30 – 21:00 Media Center. Opening and Beginning of Accreditations
- 07:30 – 13:00 Document Distribution and Administrative Control
- 07:30 – 13:00 Vehicle Tracking Systems distribution
- 09:00 – 14:00 Path exploration EE.1-5/ EE. 2-6 / ME 3 / ME 4-7
- 14:00 – 17:00 Technical Control / Marking / Sealing
- 17:00 – 18:00 Teams meeting
- 08:00 – 21:00 Rally Office Opening
- 08:00 – 21:00 Media Center. Opening and Beginning of Accreditations
- 09:00 First meeting of commissioners
- 10:00 Publishing of the 1st leg start list
- 10:30 Pre-Start Gathering Area
- 11:00 1st Leg Start
- 16:09 1. Foot finish / Indoor Park Entrance
- 19:30 Announcement of the 1st leg provisional results
- 20:00 Announcement of the 2nd Leg start list
- 09:30 2st Leg Start
- 16:00 Finish Podium and Award Ceremony
- 16:30 Final technical check
- 17:30 Announcement of provisional results
- 18:00 Announcement of final results