Personnel will be recruited with the title of 657 Servants, based on the Public Personnel Selection Examination (KPSS) score ranking, to be employed in the central and provincial organization of the General Directorate within the scope of the Civil Servants Law No. 96.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
General Terms and Conditions
a) Within the framework of the Regulation on Staff and Contracted Personnel Outside the Security Services Class, within the scope of the Civil Servants Law No. 657, permanent staff will be recruited for the central and provincial organizations. The quota and qualifications of the personnel to be recruited according to the results of the oral and/or practical examination to be held by the Examination Commission are indicated in the Service/Annex-1.
b) To have received at least 2020 points from the KPSS-P94 score type at the KPSS secondary education level in 70.
c) To meet the conditions specified in subparagraph (A) of article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48.
ç) The results of the security investigation and archive research are positive, (It will be requested from the candidates who are successful as a result of the oral / practical exam to be held and who are entitled to be appointed to the Police Organization)
d) To carry the health conditions specified in the Health Conditions Regulation of the Police Organization, (It will be requested from the candidates who are successful as a result of the oral / practical exam to be held and who are entitled to be appointed to the Police Department)
e) To be successful in the oral and/or practical exam to be held by the General Directorate of Security.
f) The examination commission has the discretion to eliminate all of the candidates if it does not find any candidate successful as a result of the evaluation.
g) Candidates who are successful in the oral and/or practical exam and who are entitled to be appointed, are required to work for at least 3 years according to the Regulation on Staff and Contracted Personnel working outside the Security Services Class in the Police Organization, and the candidates who will apply must make their choices considering this issue.
Announcements to be made to candidates, with the exception of appointment approvals, will be made on the website of the General Directorate of Security, and no separate written notification will be sent to the candidates. Candidates will be able to view information about their exams through the Career Gate.
Application Date and Method
– Applications will be received between 13.11.2021 – 19.11.2021. Applications must be completed by 19.11.2021:23 on Friday, 59.
– Candidates can submit their applications via e-Government to the General Directorate of Security – Career Gate Public Recruitment and Career Gate ( https://isealımkariyerkapisi.cbiko.gov.tr/) from the address; Applications made in person, by courier or by mail will not be accepted.
– If the requested information of the candidates is not received via e-Government, they must declare their information and upload their documents in pdf or jpeg format.
– Candidates will be able to choose among the units specified in Annex-1 for the title of Servant. Candidates who accept non-preference appointments must fill all their preferences.
– Candidates will be able to track their application approval status through the Career Gate; After the completion of the application process, the document containing the application information will be sent to the Career Gate ( https://isealımkariyerkapisi.cbiko.gov.tr/) can be obtained via
– It would be appropriate for the candidates not to leave their applications to the last day, taking into account other disruptions that may or may occur in the electronic environment.