Before the start of the new year, high rates began to come. The Revaluation Rate, which was 2022 percent last year and used to determine the rate of increase to be applied to taxes, fees and penalties in 9,11, broke a record with 36,20 percent this year. According to the Revaluation Rate, the fee for a 4-10 year passport will increase from 1008 TL to 1478 TL.
The revaluation rate is determined according to the Producer Price Index figure published in October of each year. The President has the power to decrease or increase the rate.
How much will the new passport fees cost?
If applied after a 36 percent revaluation, the passport fees will be as follows in 2022:
- Passport fee up to 6 months from 227 TL to 309 TL,
- 1 year passport fee is 450,8 TL,
- 2 year passport fee is 738 TL,
- 3 year passport fee is 1048,7 TL,
- The cost of a 4-10 year passport will increase from 1008 TL to 1478 TL.