Corendon Airlines is now entering the Danish market after Germany, England, Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland and Poland. The holiday airline Corendon Airlines, which will start its flights as of the Easter holiday, will strengthen its position by positioning 24 aircraft in its new market as of June 3.
Continuing to grow by increasing the number of markets and destinations after the difficult pandemic period, Corendon Airlines will make a rapid entry into the Danish market.
As of April 8, 2022, the international airline will start direct flights from Antalya to Copenhagen, Billund and Aalborg, and as of June 24, 2 flights to Copenhagen; By positioning 1 aircraft in Billund, it will start touristic flights to Turkey, Spain and the Greek Islands from these busiest airports in Denmark. 30 per week from Copenhagen during the summer; Corendon Airlines, which will operate 14 flights a week from Billund, aims to continue its flights as of the winter of 2022.
Corendon Airlines Chairman of the Board Yıldıray Karaer explained that they continued their growth strategy in the European market from where they left off after the pandemic, and stated that the Danish market also excited them. Yıldıray Karaer said, “We are entering the Danish market with the same business model that we have been conducting in Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Poland and England for years. As we have been doing and succeeding in these countries for years, in Denmark, big or small; We set out to cooperate with classical or dynamic tour operators and agencies.” he said. Karaer said, “We aim to fly to more touristic destinations from Denmark in a short time. In addition, I would like to give you the good news that our flights will continue in the Winter season, with our aircraft located in these airports.” he stated.
The Danish flight schedule of Corendon Airlines, available for sale through tour operators, travel agencies and corendonairlines.com website, is as follows:
- Copenhagen – Antalya : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
- Copenhagen – Bodrum : Tuesday, Friday
- Copenhagen – Izmir : Thursday, Sunday
- Copenhagen – Dalaman : Wednesday, Saturday
- Copenhagen – Gazipasa : Thursday, Sunday
- Copenhagen – Konya : Tuesday, Friday
- Copenhagen – Heraklion (Crete) : Monday
- Copenhagen – Chania (Crete) : Tuesday, Friday, Sunday
- Copenhagen – Rhodes : Monday, Wednesday, Saturday
- Copenhagen – Kos : Tuesday, Friday
- Copenhagen – Palma de Mallorca : Monday, Wednesday, Saturday
- Copenhagen – Gran Canaria : Sunday
- Copenhagen – Tenerife : Thursday
- Copenhagen – Ibiza : Thursday
- Billund – Antalya : Monday, Wednesday, Saturday
- Billund – Bodrum : Friday
- Billund – Gazipasa : Thursday, Sunday
- Billund – Heraklion (Crete): Monday
- Billund – Chania (Crete) : Tuesday and Friday
- Billund – Rhodes : Wednesday, Saturday
- Billund – Kos : Tuesday
- Billund – Palma de Mallorca : Thursday, Sunday
- Aalborg – Antalya : Thursday, Sunday