Personnel will be recruited for the position of 1 (one) Contracted Secretary, which is vacant at the Turkish Consulate General in Dusseldorf, through an exam.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
QUALIFICATIONS OF CANDIDATES
1. Being a citizen of the Republic of Turkey,
2. To be under the age of 41 as of the exam date,
3. To be graduated from at least high school or equivalent schools and foreign schools approved by the Ministry of National Education to be equivalent to these schools,
4. Not to be deprived of public rights,
5. Not to be convicted of imprisonment for a disgraceful act such as embezzlement, embezzlement, corruption, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, abuse of belief, indirect bankruptcy, even if they have been imprisoned for more than 6 months, or even if they have been pardoned,
6. To have or have done military service for men,
7. To certify that there is no obstacle to work in all kinds of climatic conditions with the report of the health committee (Health Committee Report is requested from the candidates to be employed),
8. Very good knowledge of German and Turkish,
9. Use computer and typewriter.
DOCUMENTS REQUESTED FROM CANDIDATES FOR APPLICATION
1. Application petition stating the request to participate in the exam (the contact information such as address, telephone number, e-mail address should be included in the petition),
2. CV (CV),
3. Photocopies of the pages processed by the original or approved Turkish passport,
4. Original or certified copy of identity card,
5. The original or certified copy of the diploma from the last school you graduated from (“equivalence certificate” to be obtained from the Education Attachés for high school graduates who have studied abroad.),
6. A definite demobilization certificate for military service or a document indicating that it is not related to military service,
7. 6 colored passport photos taken in the last 2 months,
For applications by mail, photocopies of the 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th order documents can be sent, provided that the originals are submitted before the written exam.
The original passport or identity card must be presented when taking the exam.
a) Written Proficiency Exam
The written qualifying exam will be held on Saturday, October 9, 2021, at 10.00:XNUMX am at the Turkish Consulate General in Düsseldorf.
- Translation from Turkish to German (1 hour)
- Translation from German to Turkish (1 hour)
- Turkish Composition (1 hour)
- Math (1 hour)
b) Oral and Practical Competition Exam
Candidates who are successful in the written proficiency exam will be invited to the oral and practical competitive exam to be held at our Consulate General on Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 10:00.
Oral Exam Topics: General Culture, Turkey, and World Geography, History of the Ottoman Empire History of Turkish Revolution.
Practical Exam Subjects: (Computer) Typewriter exam
Applications can be made in person, by reaching our Consulate General (Willstätterstr. 24, 2021 Düsseldorf) until the end of business on Friday, September 9, 40549 at the latest, or during working hours (between 09.00 and 16.00 on weekdays). Our Consulate General is not responsible for delays and losses that may occur in applications made by mail.
Written examination: TC Dusseldorf Consulate General, Willstätterstr. 9, 40549 Dusseldorf
Oral and Applied Examination: TC Dusseldorf Consulate General, Willstätterstr. 9, 40549 Dusseldorf