To work in official educational institutions affiliated to the Ministry of National Education; In line with the Annex-652 of the Decree Law No. 4, within the scope of Article 657/B of the Civil Servants Law No. 4, the appointment process of 1 contracted teachers in the fields specified in the Annex-14.961 Areas to be Assigned and the Base Points and Quota List to be the Basis for Application, the explanations given below will be made within the framework of
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
1. To meet the general conditions stated in the article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48,
2. To be a Turkish citizen (Turkish citizens will not be required to be Turkish citizens for the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus).
3. To be eligible for the area to be appointed according to the Board Decision No. 20.02.2014 dated 9 of the Board of Education and the Board of Education on the determination of those to be appointed as a teacher,
4. To have successfully completed one of the Secondary Education Field Teaching Non-Thesis Master's Program or Pedagogical Formation Program / Pedagogical Formation Education Certificate Program, excluding those who graduated from higher education programs that provide a resource for teaching,
5. The equivalence of higher education institutions and / or pedagogical formation documents of graduates from higher education institutions abroad by the Directorate of Higher Education Council to higher education institutions or programs in the country,
6. To have scored 2020 or more in terms of score types (KPSSP2021 and KPSSP10- KPSSP121) for the area to be assigned in the 120-50 Public Personnel Selection Exam.
7. Has not received a penalty that requires dismissal from the civil service or teaching profession
Günceleme: 23/09/2021 15:37
Be the first to comment