Personnel will be recruited for two vacant Contracted Secretary positions at the TC Los Angeles Consulate General.
QUALIFICATIONS OF CANDIDATES
1. Being a citizen of the Republic of Turkey,
2. Not to be older than 41 years as of the exam date,
3. To be graduated from at least high school or equivalent schools and foreign schools approved by the Ministry of National Education to be equivalent to these schools,
4. Not to be deprived of public rights,
5. Not to be sentenced for imprisonment, embezzlement, conflict, corruption, bribery, theft, fraud, fraud, abuse of faith, even if they have been subjected to heavy imprisonment or more than 6 months imprisonment or amnesty,
6. To have or have done military service for men,
7. To certify that there is no obstacle to work in all kinds of climatic conditions with the report of the health committee (Health Committee Report is requested from the candidates to be employed),
8. Very good command of English and Turkish,
9. Use computer and typewriter.
DOCUMENTS REQUESTED FROM CANDIDATES FOR APPLICATION
1. Application petition stating the desire to participate in the exam (contact information such as address, telephone number, e-mail address should also be included in the petition)
2. CV (CV),
3. Photocopies of the pages processed by the original or approved Turkish passport,
4. Original or certified copy of the identity card and a copy on both sides,
5. The original or certified copy of the diploma obtained from the last school graduated, and a copy of it,
6. For men, a military discharge certificate or a document stating that he is not related to military service,
7. 6 colored passport photos taken in the last 2 months,
For applications by mail, photocopies of the 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th order documents can be sent, provided that the originals are submitted before the written exam.
The original passport or identity card must be presented when taking the exam.
a) Written Proficiency Exam:
The written qualifying exam will be held on Wednesday, October 6, 2021, at 14:00 at the TC Los Angeles Consulate.
Translation from Turkish to English (1 hour)
Translation from English to Turkish (1 hour)
Turkish Composition (1 hour)
Mathematics (1 Hour)
b) Oral and Applied Competition Exam:
Candidates who are successful in the written proficiency exam will be invited to the oral and practical competitive exam to be held at our Consulate General on Wednesday, October 13, 2021, at 14:30.
Oral Exam Subjects: General Culture, Turkey and World Geography, Ottoman History, History of Turkish Revolution.
Practical Exam Subjects: (Computer) Typewriter exam
Applications must be submitted to the Consulate General's "22 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 2021, Beverly Hills CA-8500” or in person during business hours (900:90211-08:30 and 13:00-14:00 on weekdays). Our Consulate General is not responsible for delays and losses that may occur in the mail.
Written examination: TC Los Angeles/Consulate General, “8500 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 900, Beverly Hills CA-90211” Oral and Practical Exam: TC Los Angeles Consulate General, “8500 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 900, Beverly Hills CA-90211”
Tel: 1 (310) 228-4468