📩 09/09/2021 11:02
Growing plants at home is an indispensable occupation for many people. When buying a plant for the house, knowing the needs of that plant and being able to meet it is very important for the longevity of the plant. What plants grow at home? What are the Benefits of Growing Plants at Home? What should we pay attention to when growing plants at home? Why Do House Plants Get Flies?
What are the Benefits of Growing Plants at Home?
The benefits of growing plants have been the subject of many scientific studies. From the past to the present, there are studies that plants are beneficial for both psychological disorders and medicinal uses. In addition, in terms of affecting psychology positively, the colors and sequences offered by the plants are used in landscaping. So, what are the benefits of growing plants at home? Let's take a look together.
- First of all, what plants grow at home? It is useful to research this question and choose plants accordingly.
- Plants can bring serenity and peace to their environment with their different colors and shapes.
- Plants that you can care for at home are a complementary decor for your home.
- Plant care increases the sense of responsibility.
- Being responsible for plant care can also have a positive effect on compassion.
- Some plants clean the air of their environment.
- Plants balance the temperature and regulate the humidity in their environment.
- Fragrant plants can add freshness to the place with their pleasant smell.
- Some herbs, such as aloe vera, can offer a healing effect.
- Growing plants at home helps children get to know plants at a young age.
What should we pay attention to when growing plants at home?
A conscious plant care ensures that the plant will last longer and be healthy. Plants that you try to grow without knowing how to take care of them can soon get sick and die. For this reason, it is useful to research in advance what the plant you will adopt needs. So, what are the details that should be considered during home plant care?
Choosing the right pot
The pot you choose to grow the plant has an important effect on the development of that plant. You need to choose the pot according to the type of plant. Plants with deep roots cannot survive for long in a small pot. Instead, you can relax the plant with a wide and deep pot. You can also help the plant grow healthy by changing the pot at regular intervals.
Choosing the right soil
Soils also have different types and each plant may need a different type of soil. For example, in order for flowering plants to reach the nutrients they need, you need to choose the appropriate soil. Plants that cannot get useful nutrients from the soil can wither in a short time. For this reason, it is useful to research the type of soil that the plant needs and to choose the soil accordingly.
Water is one of the most basic needs of the plant. The irrigation process also varies according to the type of plant. Some plants need water more often, while some plants need to be watered less. If you do not do the watering process consciously, it can cause the plant to lose power in a short time.
The environment in which you grow the plant
Each plant has its own characteristics. Some plants like sunny environments, while others can be damaged by direct contact with the sun. Therefore, be sure to research the environment that your plant likes beforehand. The life of the plant in the wrong environment may not be long.
By pruning your plant at regular intervals, you can remove dead leaves and flowers. This process can help the plant gain strength and prevent it from getting sick.
a fixed area
Plants get used to where they are over time. Changing their places frequently can prolong the adaptation process. Plants that are constantly changing areas can become stressed, which can negatively affect their healthy growth.
Why Do House Plants Get Flies?
One of the most common questions for those who take care of plants at home is “Why do houseplants fly?” is in the form. Flying may occur on plants due to improper care. Let's look at these reasons in detail:
- If you water the plant too often and too much, the plant may fly. Because if the soil is constantly wet or moist, this causes an environment suitable for the formation of flies. For this reason, it is very important to water the plant as often as necessary.
- Soils of poor quality can cause fly fly.
- In addition to frequent watering, if the environment where the plant is located is not sufficiently ventilated, fly formation can be observed.
- Incorrect cures that you will apply on the plant will also cause fly flies. Cures made with fruits and vegetables, especially for care, are methods that trigger fly fly.
You can beautify your living space by choosing your plants among the types suitable for your home environment and giving them the care they need.