Turkey's global land systems manufacturer Otokar will once again reveal its claim in the defense industry at the IDEF, which will be held on 17-20 August 2021. At the IDEF'15 International Defense Industry Fair, which will be held for the 21th time this year, Otokar will leave its mark on the fair with its new generation vehicles with superior operational and survivability capabilities.
Otokar, one of the Koç Group companies, Turkey's global land systems manufacturer; It will participate in IDEF 17 International Defense Industry Fair, which will be held for the 20th time on 2021-15 August 2021, with military vehicles and tower systems designed and manufactured in Turkey. Otokar will take part in the fair, which will be hosted by the Ministry of National Defense under the auspices of the Presidency, with its new generation armored vehicles with superior operational and survivability capabilities. In the organization to be held at Istanbul Tüyap Fair and Congress Center, users who will visit the Otokar stand will have the opportunity to see and examine 11 armored vehicles of Otokar closely.
Among the New Generation Vehicles to be exhibited at the Otokar stand, there will be ARMA 6×6 and ARMA 8×8 multi-wheeled armored vehicles and TULPAR tracked vehicles. Alongside the new generation vehicles, AKREP IId, the diesel version of the AKREP II, will be exhibited for the first time, while the mine-proof armored vehicle COBRA II MRAP will meet the users in Turkey for the first time.
General Manager Serdar Görgüç stated that Otokar is the most experienced company in Turkey with its 34 years of military vehicle experience in land systems; “We are working to provide the best products and services against present and future threats for our users in more than 35 friendly and allied countries around the world, including the Turkish army and security forces. We reflect the experiences we have gained in different climates and geographies in Turkey and in the world to our vehicle development studies. Pioneering the sector in the field of land systems and many firsts kazanAs a resilient company, we are always ready for duty for our country with our products, engineering capability, production possibilities and experience.”
All Otokar products to be exhibited at the fair are as follows:
- TULPAR 105 mm Turreted Tracked New Generation Armored Combat Vehicle
- TULPAR 30 mm MIZRAK Turreted Tracked New Generation Armored Combat Vehicle
- TULPAR-S Tracked Armored Vehicle with BAŞOK Tower
- ARMA 8×8 Multi-Wheel Armored Vehicle with KORHAN Tower
- ARMA 8×8 Multi-Wheel Armored Vehicle with 30 mm NEFER Turret
- ARMA 6×6 Multi-Wheel Armored Vehicle with 25 mm MIZRAK Turret
- AKREP IId Armored Reconnaissance, Surveillance and Weapon Platform Vehicle with 90mm Turret
- COBRA II MRAP Mine Protected Armored Vehicle
- COBRA II Personnel Carrier
- COBRA II Armored Emergency Ambulance
- URAL Armored Personnel Carrier