To be employed in the service units of the Presidency of the Supreme Court; 657 permanent workers will be recruited according to the results of the oral exam to be held by the Presidency of the Court of Cassation via İŞKUR within the scope of the provisions of Article 4/D of the Law No. 4857, the Labor Law No. 279 and the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles to be Applied in the Employment of Public Institutions and Organizations.
Permanent worker cadres and application requirements will be published on the İŞKUR website. Candidates who meet the conditions will be able to apply to Ankara İŞKUR Provincial Directorate - Çankaya Service Center between 07.06.2021 and 11.06.2021 in person or by logging in to the "Job Seeker" link on the internet address of iskur.gov.tr with their TR ID number and password.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
1. Being a Turkish citizen, without prejudice to the provisions of the Law No. 2527 on the Freedom of Profession and Arts of Foreigners of Turkish Noble, and Employment in Public, Private Institutions or Workplaces,
2. Not to be deprived of public rights,
3. To have completed the age of 18 as of the application deadline,
4. Even if pardoned, crimes against the security of the State, crimes against the constitutional order and the functioning of this order, crimes against national defense, crimes against State secrets and espionage, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, breach of trust, fraudulent bankruptcy Not to be convicted of rigging the tender, rigging the performance of the performance, laundering the property values arising from the crime or smuggling,
5. Not being dismissed from public institutions and organizations for any reason from his duty or profession,
6. Not to be related to military service for male candidates (to be done, suspended or exempted)
7. To graduate from a school (department/program) determined for the profession applied for and to have other required certificates/documents as of the application deadline,
8. Not to receive retirement, old-age or invalidity pension from any social security institution,
9. Having a positive result as a result of the Security Investigation and Archive Research,
10. To have a document showing the priority status specified in the first paragraph of Article 5 of the aforementioned Regulation, among the candidates who have the priority right in employment,
LOT PROCESS, LOT DATE, PLACE AND ANNOUNCEMENT OF RESULTS
1. The list of names of those who will participate in the Notary Draw, the date, place, time and results of the draw will be announced separately at yargitay.gov.tr. These announcements are accepted as notifications and no separate notifications are made to the address of the relevant persons by mail.
2. Among the candidates included in the lists sent by the Turkish Employment Agency (İŞKUR), a lottery will be drawn on 18.06.2021 at 09.00 in the Presidency of the Court of Cassation Conference Hall in the presence of a notary public.
3. Workers in Public Institutions and Organizations published in the Official Gazette dated 09.08.2009 and numbered 27314
Pursuant to Article 12 of the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles to be Applied in Receiving, Turkish Employment Agency
4 (four) times the number of vacant jobs by drawing lots among the candidates in the list sent by İŞKUR.
The main and the same number of alternate candidates will be determined.