Akdeniz University, application deadline is June 15, 2021, Faculty of Nursing or Faculty of Health Sciences, Department of Nursing or School of Nursing, 4-year undergraduate degree, Graduate of Radiology, Medical Imaging Techniques program of Higher Education Institutions providing at least associate degree, MEDICAL SECRETARY: 11 contracted health personnel, who are graduates of the Medical Documentation and Secretariat program, which provides education at the undergraduate level.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
From the Rectorate of Akdeniz University:
CONTRACTED (657 SK 4 / B) PERSONNEL PURCHASE ANNOUNCEMENT
According to the "Principles on Employment of Contracted Personnel", which was put into effect with the Council of Ministers Decision dated 06.06.1978 and numbered 7/15754 on the employment of contracted personnel, in accordance with the paragraph (B) of the 657th article of the Civil Servants Law No. 4, the expenses of our university are covered from the special budget. To be employed in the Faculty of Dentistry, a total of 2020 (eleven) contracted personnel will be recruited to the positions stated below, based on the 11 KPSS (B) group score ranking for associate and undergraduate graduates.
1) Being a citizen of the Republic of Turkey.
2) To meet the conditions specified in Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48 with the specified special conditions.
3) For male candidates, having completed their military service, being exempt or postponed.
4) Without prejudice to the provisions of Article 657 of Law No. 53, not to have a mental illness that may prevent him from performing his duty continuously, and not have a health problem that may prevent him from keeping the night shift and working in shifts.
5) 2020 KPSS (B) group KPSS (P3) score for undergraduate graduates and 2020 KPSS (B) group KPSS (P93) score for associate degree graduates will be taken as a basis. Nurse candidates must have a score of 60 (Sixty) and above, and for other positions, evaluation will be made on the basis of the 2020 KPSS (B) group score order.
6) Not to be receiving retirement or old-age pension from any Social Security Institution.
7) Among the candidates who will apply, according to Article 657/B of the Civil Servant Law No. 4, the Principles Regarding Employment of Contracted Personnel of those employed in public institutions are stated as follows: Unless they terminate the contract unilaterally, they cannot be employed in the contracted personnel positions of the institutions, unless 1 (one) year has passed from the date of termination.” They cannot apply pursuant to the provision. Even if those who do not comply with this provision are entitled to be appointed, they will not be appointed.
8) Not to have attained the age of 35 (thirty-five) for all positions as of the application deadline.
9) Applicants must have all of the required qualifications on the opposite side of the qualification code applied for and must document this.
10) Persons dismissed from public service by various decree laws cannot apply.
APPLICATION FORM, PLACE AND TIME
1) Candidates who will apply for the above-mentioned positions https://disbasvuru. It is necessary to upload the necessary documents to the system completely and complete the application process for the position to be applied from the web address akdeniz.edu.tr/.
2) Candidates can only apply to one of the announced positions and cannot apply to more than one post.
3) Exam Result Document must be produced with barcode via ÖSYM web services and uploaded to the system in its original format. KPSS score type, year and score should be clearly seen in this document. If the KPSS score type and year determined for the position preferred by the candidates and the KPSS document are not suitable, the application process will not be evaluated.
4) The Criminal Record Document must be produced with the barcode with the official institution-government office options over the e-Government Gateway and this document must be uploaded in its original format.
5) Graduation certificate must be produced via e-Government Gateway with barcode and this document must be uploaded in its original format.
In case the graduated department/program is not suitable for the position applied for, the application process will not be evaluated.
6) "Your application approval process has been completed" message will be sent to the e-mail address of the candidates whose applications are approved, otherwise their application will not be evaluated.
7) Applications that do not meet the conditions in the announcement will not be evaluated.
8) Application procedures can be made within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of publication of the announcement in the Official Gazette.
9) Applications made in person, by mail and e-mail will not be accepted, except for online applications.
10) Applications of those who are found to have given false documents or made statements or missing documents during the Online Application process, and those who do not submit the required documents, will be deemed invalid, their contracts will be canceled even if they have been made, and legal action will be taken against them.