IMM received preliminary applications for 657 firefighters to be employed subject to the Civil Servants Law No. 541. The written exam will be held on Thursday, June 10, 2021, and the practice exam will be held between 11/6/2021-16/7/2021.
IMM received preliminary applications for 657 firefighters to be employed subject to the Civil Servants Law No. 541. The written exam will be held on Thursday, June 10, 2021 by Dr. Architect Kadir TOPBAŞ Show and Art Center; the practice exam will be held between 11/6/2021-16/7/2021 at the Zeytinburnu campus of the Police Department (opposite Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport Metro Line Zeytinburnu Station). Between 25/5 – 2021/1/6 https://www.turkiye.gov.tr/ Received pre-applications electronically at the address. 18 thousand 934 people applied for the exam. It was determined that 7379 candidates of them had the conditions.
According to the KPSS score of 657, for applicants who applied electronically between 48/25/5 – 2021/1/6, in accordance with the special conditions specified in subparagraph (A) of the first paragraph of Article 2021 of the Civil Servants Law No. 2020 and in the exam announcement. Ranking (according to education levels) was made as 5 times the announced staff.
2682 candidates in the ranking will be taken to the written exam on 10/6/2021 and the applied exam to be held on working days between 11/6/2021 - 16/7/2021.
In this context, for the list of candidates to be invited to the written exam (List of Candidates Eligible to Take the Exam) Click here.
The exam will be held in two stages, written (multiple choice test method) and applied.
The written exam will be held on 10/6/2021 at the address of Yenikapı Event Area Cerrahpaşa Mahallesi Kennedy Caddesi No: 10.30 Fatih Istanbul, between 12.30 - 46, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Dr. It will be held at the Architect Kadir TOPBAŞ Show and Art Center.
The practical exam for Fire Brigade staff will be held between 11/6/2021 – 16/7/2021, at the Zeytinburnu campus of the Police Department (opposite Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport Metro Line Zeytinburnu Station). For the practice exam track Click here.
Candidates who are entitled to take the written and application exam due to the coronavirus epidemic affecting the world will obtain their exam entrance documents via e-Government.
To reach the exam entry document Click here.
Candidates who will take the practical exam, at least 30 minutes before the exam start time, since the height / weight will be measured before the exam, https://www.turkiye.gov.tr/ They must be present together with the Application Form they received electronically at the address.
Issues to be Considered by Candidates Eligible to Take the Exam
- Candidates will carefully examine the announcement for the written exam. To reach the exam announcement Click here.
- In order to take the exam, the candidate must have the EXAM ENTRY DOCUMENT and the original ID card or Turkish ID Card or passport whose validity has not expired.
- Candidates who do not have an exam entry document will not be admitted to the exam
- While taking the exam, you must have your Identity Card with the Turkish Republic Identity Number written on it, or your Republic of Turkey Identity Card, or your valid passport or TRNC Identity Card with you. The identity card must have a cold stamp printed, a current photo that will enable the candidate to be easily recognized by the examiners (Please note that if the examiners have difficulty in recognizing you from your photo on the exam day, there must be a Turkish Identity Number), and the passport must be valid as of the exam day. Identity cards and passports with expired validity will not be accepted if they do not have a cold stamp or an up-to-date photograph that will enable the candidate to be easily recognized by the examiners, or a Turkish Identity Number (the Turkish Identity Number must not be written or added later by hand or typewriter). It is mandatory to have a photograph in the identity card. Candidates who do not have a photograph on their identity card will not be admitted to the exam. A candidate who does not have these documents with him in full will not be taken to the exam, regardless of his excuse. In the process of obtaining a Turkish Identity Card, the original of the "Temporary Identity Document" with photo, signed-sealed / barcode-barcoded-code, issued by the Ministry of Interior General Directorate of Population and Citizenship Affairs and valid until the new identity cards are received, will be accepted as a valid identity document. Except those; driver's license, professional identity cards, etc. all other documents will not be accepted as valid identification for taking the exam.
- Be sure to go and see the building where you will take the exam at least one day before the exam date to confirm the address information. To see the location of the written exam center Click here. To see the location of the hands-on exam center Click here.
- It is necessary to be present at the door of the building where you will take the exam 45 minutes before the exam time in order to complete the identity checks, body search and placement in the hall on time.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry mobile phones, audio and video recorders or similar electronic items with them at the entrance to the Exam Center.
- Since the water in the pencil, eraser, sharpener, napkin and transparent plastic bottle will be supplied by our institution; No tools, equipment, drinks and food will be brought to the building where you will take the exam.
- After completing your exam, submit your answer sheet and question booklet (complete with pages) to the attendants. It will not be left on the queue.
- Since other stages of the recruitment process depend on the exam to be held and its results, no excuse will be accepted for not taking the exam. Candidates who are entitled to take the exam but do not take the exam on the announced exam date will be deemed to have lost the right to take the exam.