Ekol Logistics, which puts e-commerce at the center of its growth strategies, started its fast service e-export, which includes micro shipments in road transport. Ekol offers an alternative to air transportation in foreign trade with this service, where shipments with a weight of less than 300 kilograms and up to the limit of 15 thousand Euros will be transported with Electronic Commerce Customs Declaration (ETGB).
With this service, which is less costly than air transportation and much faster than conventional road transportation, Ekol delivers its customers' products to end users in every part of Europe with much fewer procedures.
Opportunity for SMEs to grow abroad
Ekol Turkey Country Manager Arzu Akyol Ekiz said, “Thanks to our new service to local manufacturers who offer their products on e-commerce platforms, without the need for a customs consultantWe ensure that they are delivered to their final customers abroad in the fastest way with less bureaucracy. With this feature, we expect our e-export service to create a great advantage for our SMEs and contribute to their growth.” said.
Ekol-export service; It provides convenience in trade for sectors such as textiles, accessories and spare parts.
Advantages of e-export:
- There is no Customs Brokerage (Customs Declaration) service fee.
- No exit warehouse fee. (Only for TRNC shipments, warehouse fee occurs because they leave from different warehouses)
- Notarized power of attorney is not required, so notary costs do not occur.
- Exporters Union registration is not sought.
- The printed statement does not need to be archived.
- Exports reach the buyer quickly.
- It offers the possibility to request VAT refunds for shipments. In micro export transactions, it is not subject to the general regime to bring the export prices to Turkey.