Dr. Fevzi Özgönül gave information on the subject. sneaky enemy Uric acid Let's sweep the height from our body with tasseled apple tea.
Uric acid elevation is a common condition, especially in people with weight problems. In recent scientific studies, other causes of uric acid elevation, which was seen as a disease rich in the past, have been identified.
It was determined that people who consume a lot of meat, as well as those who consume too much fruit sugar, ie fructose. Even baklava, kadayif, and milk desserts made with corn syrup, namely fructose syrup, which is preferred by many dessert producers because it is cheaper than regular sugar, can be seen as triggers of hyper uricemia.
Uric acid height makes the most innocent disease what we call gout. Uric acid crystals that accumulate in the joints most often cause a painful swelling in the big toe. This pain is so severe that it wakes up from sleep. Even the quilt touching this area causes a great pain. This event also occurs in large joints such as knees and elbows and causes swelling and deformity. Uric acid elevation can also cause kidney stones and even lead to kidney failure in the future.
How do we protect our body?
Uric Acid and Urea Reducing Plants;
- Green beans, artichokes, yogurt, buttermilk reduce uric acid levels. Taking plenty of vitamin C also increases uric acid excretion in urine. If we are experiencing weight problems, we must lose weight because weight problems are also factors that increase uric acid levels.
- We should drink plenty of water at least 10-15 glasses a day
- We will stay away from meat and meat offal and seafood for a while.
- During this period, we should not consume cauliflower, mushrooms and spinach.
- We should not consume cola and similar drinks made from corn syrup for a while.
- Now, a tea recipe that sweeps and removes uric acid from the body.
Tasseled Apple Tea
- 1 pinch of corn tassel.
- 1 apple peel
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 1 thin slice of lemon with zest
Let's throw it in ½ liter of boiled water that has waited for 1 minute and wait for 20 minutes, then drink it with pleasure. Drinking 1 glass of this tea every day between morning and noon or between noon and evening and paying attention to the foods I mentioned above will end our uric acid nightmare that we experience due to abundant meat on the feast of sacrifice.