According to the announcement published in the official newspaper dated 20 May 2021, the application deadline is June 4, 2021, and the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, Cappadocia area presidency, will receive 45 personnel.
From the Ministry of Culture and Tourism:
In the Cappadocia Area Presidency, which is within the boundaries of the Central Cappadocia Area, to be employed within the scope of the labor legislation according to the additional article 375 of the Decree Law numbered 28, the vacant permanent workers with the following titles in accordance with the provisions of the Personnel Regulation of the Cappadocia Area Presidency, according to the 8th paragraph of the 6th article of the aforementioned Regulation. According to the results of the oral exam (excluding the internal auditor) based on the KPSS base score, personnel will be recruited.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
ENTRANCE EXAM APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
Candidates who will apply for the entrance exam;
1.To meet the general conditions specified in sub-clauses other than sub-clauses (A) of sub-clause (657) of sub-clause (A) of the first paragraph of Article 48 of the Civil Servants Law No. 3, to graduate from the departments specified in special conditions as of the deadline date,
2. If they graduate from higher education institutions abroad, they must have a diploma or a temporary graduation certificate whose equivalence has been approved by YÖK.
3. Lack of obstacle to work in land and construction site conditions. (Technical Staff)
4. The KPSS (B) Group score requirement of the Public Personnel Selection Exam conducted by the Assessment, Selection and Placement Center (ÖSYM) in 2019-2020 is available; To get a minimum score of 3 or more from KPSSP93 for titles requiring undergraduate graduation, KPSSP94 for associate degree graduation, KPSSP70 for titles requiring secondary education
5. Not being over the age of 35 as of the application deadline for all titles.
APPLICATION METHOD AND PERIOD OF APPLICATION
(Applications will be in digital environment and no documents will be received.)
Applications will be received digitally between 20/05/2021 - 04/06/2021. Candidates who want to take the exam will make their applications via Career Gate isealimkariyerkapisi.cbiko.gov.tr.
The applicants who are found not to meet any of the required conditions will not be evaluated.
Since the entrance exam will be in the form of an oral exam; For each position title to be recruited, starting from the candidate with the highest KPSS score, candidates up to four times the number of the announced positions are invited to the exam.
The list of candidates to take the entrance exam will be announced on the Ministry's website on 21/06/2021. In addition, candidates will be able to view their information about the exam through Career Gate. Applicants who cannot qualify for the exam will not be notified separately.
- 20/05/2021 - Personnel Recruitment Announcement
- 20/05/2021 - 04/06/2021 Receiving Applications
- 21/06/2021 - 25/06/2021 Announcement of candidates eligible to take the entrance exam and acceptance of objections
Information and calls to candidates at all stages from application to appointment will be made to the e-mail addresses given by the candidates during the application and / or through an announcement on the website of the Ministry.