Recruitment of 4857 "Permanent Workers" through the Turkish Employment Agency (İŞKUR) within the scope of the Labor Law No. 10 and the "Regulation on Procedures and Principles for Recruiting Workers in Public Institutions and Organizations" to be employed in the Rectorate and affiliated units of Bandırma Onyedi Eylül University, as shown in the table below. will be made.
The announcement regarding permanent worker positions will also be published on the İŞKUR website. Candidates who meet the requirements below will apply online at İŞKUR esube.iskur.gov.tr between 25.05.2021-31.05.2021.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
1. To meet the conditions specified in Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48.
2. To have completed the age of 18.
3. To graduate from a school (department / program) determined for the applied profession as of the application deadline and to have other required certificates / documents.
4. Not getting pension, old age or invalidity pension from any social security institution.
5. To have a document showing the priority status specified in the first paragraph of Article 5 of the aforementioned Regulation among the candidates who have priority in recruitment.
6. The personnel to be appointed should not have any health problems (physical and physical) that prevent them from performing their duties. Applicants will be deemed to have accepted this. Otherwise, action will be taken in accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation.
7. To be successful in the examination to be held in accordance with Article 17 of the Regulation on Procedures and Principles for Employee Recruitment in Public Institutions and Organizations.