The High Speed Train (YHT) works, which will reduce the transportation time between Ankara and Sivas from 12 hours to 2 hours, have come to an end. TCDD General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun participated in the YHT test drive with the accompanying technical delegation.
In the test drive, the train reached a speed of 265 Km / h and all the systems of the train were recorded and examined. When the safaris start, the operating speed between Ankara and Sivas will serve the citizens with 250 km / h.
During the test drive, Uygun, who received information from the boat, said, “We want to open this line this year and offer it to our citizens. We will reap the fruits of our efforts in a short time. I would like to thank all our staff who contributed. With this project, we will operate a high-speed train with electric and signal at a speed of 250 km / h on the Ankara-Sivas route ”.
4. Regional Manager Ali Karabey, General Manager Uygun Sivas Station Project examined the pictures in the exhibition and got detailed information about the project from the engineers. Later, the General Manager, who inspected the platform underpass, inspected the works in Sivas traffic control campus.
BRIEF ANKARA-SIVAS YHT (Between Kayaş-Sivas)
- Length: 393 km. (151 km: Kayaş-Yerköy / 242 km: Yerköy-Sivas)
- Number of Stations: 8 (Elmadağ, Kırıkkale, Yerköy, Yozgat, Sorgun, Akdağmadeni, Yıldızeli and Sivas)
- Tunnels: 49 tunnels
- Tunnel length: 66,081 km.
- Tunnel completed: 46
- Total length of tunnels opened: 63,6 km.
- The longest tunnel: 5125 meters.
- Viaduct: 49
- Viaduct length: 27,211 km.
- Longest viaduct length: 2220 meters.
- Total Amount of Excavation: 114 million cubic meters.
- The amount of excavation completed: 114 million cubic meters,
- Total Filling Amount: 30,9 million cubic meters.
- The amount of filling completed: 30,9 million cubic meters.