In order to be employed under the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, subject to the Civil Servants Law No. 657; According to the provisions of the Municipal Police Regulation, 250 police officers will be appointed to the specified vacant positions, provided that they have the title, class, grade, number, qualifications, KPSS score type, KPSS base score and other conditions.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF APPLICATION
Candidates who will apply to be appointed to the announced police officer cadres must meet the following general conditions stated in sub-clause (A) of the first paragraph of Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48.
- Being a Turkish Citizen,
- Not to be deprived of public rights,
- Even if the periods specified in Article 53 of the Turkish Penal Code have passed; Crimes against the security of the state, even if a prison sentence or pardon for a year or more for a crime committed intentionally, crimes against the constitutional order and its functioning, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, fraud, abuse of trust, fraudulent not to be convicted of the crimes of bankruptcy, rigging the tender, rigging the execution of the act, laundering the assets arising from the crime or smuggling,
- For male candidates, not having any connection with military service due to their military status, or not having reached the military service age, or having completed active or postponed military service if they have reached the age of military service,
- Not having mental illness or physical disability that may prevent him from performing his duty permanently,
- To fulfill the other application requirements for the cadres announced,
APPLICATION PLACE, DATE, METHOD AND DURATION
By applying personally to the address of Atatürk Sports and Exhibition Center / Altındağ-ANKARA located in Cumhuriyet Caddesi 14 Mayıs Complex in order to measure height and weight under the supervision of health personnel, together with the documents mentioned above on 06/2021/30 from 06/2021/19 will complete.
Applications made by mail or e-mail, or with missing information and documents, or even if their qualifications are not suitable, will not be evaluated by our municipality.
During the application, the HES (life fits into the house) code will be questioned.