The Ministry of National Defense shared the images of the weapons and ammunition next to 7 terrorists who were neutralized within the scope of the Claw operations.
Minister of National Defense Hulusi Akar, in his last statement regarding the Claçe-Şimşek and Claçe-Yıldırım operations launched in the north of Iraq, announced that 7 PKK terrorists were neutralized in a cave. Minister Akar also gave information about the weapons and ammunition seized together with the neutralized terrorists. The weapons and ammunition found with the 7 PKK terrorists who were neutralized during the Claw-Yıldırım operation are as follows:
- 1 2 mm anti-aircraft guns, 14,7 of which is remote-controlled
- 2 Zagros sniper guns
- 1 7.62 mm PKMS machine gun
- 1 Dragunov sniper rifle
- 1 RPG-7 rocket launcher
- 2 M-16 infantry rifles
- 5 AK-47 infantry rifles
- 1 drum grenade launcher with 6 drum
- System evaluated as remote command of tablet and anti-aircraft guns
- Assault type grenades,
- Lots of ammunition and documents.