The Ministry of Culture and Tourism, Presidency for Turks Abroad and Related Communities announced that 2 contracted informatics personnel will be recruited. In the published announcement, the deadlines and other conditions were listed.
The Presidency will recruit 2 (two) Contracted IT Personnel with the practical and oral exam to be employed full-time in the Department of Information Technologies.
Selection and Employment of Contracted IT Personnel "Regulation on the Principles and Procedures of the Employment of Contracted IT Personnel in Large Scale Information Processing Units of Public Institutions and Organizations" published in the Official Gazette dated 375, based on the additional article 6 of the Decree Law No.31.12.2008. will be made in accordance with.
All notifications regarding this announcement will be made through the Presidency electronic web address (www.ytb.gov.tr). Candidates will not be notified by written notification or notification.
If the documents requested during the application are incomplete or contain insufficient information, the application will not be accepted.
For additional information requests, the Presidency may be contacted via the following communication channels.
- Address: Presidency for Turks Abroad and Related Communities,
- Oguzlar Mah. Find Mawlana. No: 145, 06520 Balgat / Cankaya / ANKARA
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: + 90 312 218 40 00
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
General Conditions of Application
- Having the general conditions written in Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48,
- For male candidates, not to be related to military service, to have completed active military service, to have fulfilled their military obligation or to postpone their military service for at least one more year as of the exam date,
- To have the qualifications required by the service, judgment ability, representation ability, analytical thinking and fast problem solving ability,
- To keep up with the busy pace of work and to be prone to teamwork,
- If requested by the Presidency, to bring a reference letter from the workplaces where the certificate is not required but expected to be informed, indicating that they are working on the relevant subject,
Exam applications will start at 25.05.2021:09 on 00 and end at 08.06.2021:18 on 00. Applications will be made on the Presidency's website at basvuru.ytb.gov.tr.