Acceptance inspection activities of the ALKAR 120 mm Mortar Weapon System were completed and delivered. The acceptance inspection activities of 1 ALKAR 120 mm Mortar Weapon System integrated into the TTZA (Tactical Wheeled Armored Vehicle) mortar vehicle were completed and delivered. The ALKAR 120 mm Mortar Weapon System, the first automatic mortar weapon system to enter the inventory of the Turkish Armed Forces, appreciated the Hero Turkish Commando. kazanwas.
ALKAR 120 mm Mortar Weapon System, including its subsystems, was completely designed by ASELSAN; It is a modern weapon system integrated on the turret equipped with Automatic Barrel Guidance System, Automatic Ammunition Loading System, Recoil Mechanism and Fire Control Systems.
ALKAR 120 mm Mortar Weapon System General Features
- Integration of any domestic / foreign 120 mm mortar barrel with or without grooves
- Integration into caterpillar vehicles, tactical wheeled vehicles and fixed platforms thanks to the modular system architecture
- Increasing the variety of vehicles that can be integrated with the Recoil Mechanism minimizing the firing load transferred to the platform during shooting
- Precise, fast and safe ammunition loading thanks to the Automatic Ammunition Loading System
- Usability with all types of mortar ammunition (MOD209, MOD226, MOD236, MOD227 etc.)
- Automatic and precise orientation possibility in accordance with the calculated firing command
EJDER YALÇIN Alkar 120 mm mortar system configuration
Within the scope of AGAMA Project, a successful demonstration was made to the Qatar Delegation by integrating the ALKAR 120 mm Mortar Weapon System to the Ejder vehicle of Nurol company in line with customer demand. Nurol Makina, which has delivered many EJDER YALÇIN in different configurations to both domestic and foreign users so far, is ready to offer the mortar configuration to the users. Ejder Yalçın, which has been integrated with the 120 mm mortar system on the vehicle, will meet the important operational needs of the Turkish Armed Forces, Gendarmerie forces as well as the users abroad.
Aselsan's Alkar 120 mm mortar system was used in the 120 mm mortar vehicle, the new configuration of the EJDER YALÇIN armored vehicle family, which is the best vehicle in its class thanks to its high protection capability, superior mobility and useful load carrying capacity. Ejder Yalçın Havan vehicle qualification tests were successfully completed.