Ankara University, the application deadline is May 17, 2021, and will receive 119 contracted healthcare personnel.
Ankara University is hiring 119 contracted personnel. According to the announcement, it was announced that according to the Annex 2 of the Principles Regarding Employment of Contracted Personnel, Ankara University will recruit contracted personnel for 119 positions in total, pursuant to Article 657 / B of the Civil Servants Law No. 4. Accordingly, a nurse, biologist, child developer, laboratory technician, health manager, laboratory technician, dietician, pharmacist physiotherapist, psychologist, medical imaging technician, laboratory technician, language and speech therapist and medical secretary will be recruited to Ankara University.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
1) To meet the general conditions specified in Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48.
2) KPSSP2020 for undergraduate graduates from 3 KPSS (B) group exams, KPSSP93 for associate degree graduates, KPSSP94 for secondary education graduates.
3) Not receiving any retirement or old age pension from any Social Security Institution.
4) Legal action will be taken against those who give false documents or make a declaration. If they are appointed, their assignments will be canceled. If a fee has been paid to them by our institution, this fee will be compensated with its legal interest.
5) If the candidates who will apply are terminated by their institutions due to the violation of the principles of the service contract, or if they terminate the contract unilaterally during the contract period, except for the exceptions determined by the Council of Ministers Decree, In accordance with the provision "They cannot be employed in contracted personnel positions of the institutions until one year has passed since the beginning of the year, no action will be taken against those who are found to be in violation of this article."
Those who will apply within 15 days from the date of publication of this announcement in the Official Gazette;
Ankara University Rectorate Personnel Department (https://pbs.ankara.edu.tr/basvuruOnly online application will be made from the web page between 03/05 / 2021-17 / 05/2021. Applications made by candidates in person or by mail will not be accepted.
The applications of the candidates who delay the application date and cannot add the required documents will not be processed.
Candidates will be able to apply for only one position.