As a cleaning officer through İŞKUR within the framework of the Regulation on Examination, Assignment and Transfer of the Staff of the Board of Judges and Prosecutors and the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles for Employing in Public Institutions and Organizations, to be employed within the scope of the Labor Law No.4857 within the General Secretariat of the Council of Judges and Prosecutors. three) permanent workers with disabilities will be employed.
Candidates who meet the requirements can submit their applications between 12.04.2021-16.04.2021 to İŞKUR Ankara Provincial Directorate in person or http://www.iskur.gov.tr They need to do at.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
1. Candidates who are eligible to be appointed to the announced positions as a result of their application will be employed as permanent workers within the framework of the provisions of the Labor Law No. 4857.
2. As of 4/16/04, which is the application deadline for the candidates listed in Article 2021 of the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles for Recruiting Workers to Public Institutions and Organizations;
a) Having completed the age of 18,
b) Must be under the age of 36,
c) To be a Turkish citizen, without prejudice to the provisions of Law No. 2527,
ç) Not to be deprived of public rights,
d) Even if the periods specified in Article 53 of the Turkish Penal Code have passed; Crimes against the security of the state, even if a prison sentence or pardon for a year or more for a crime committed intentionally, crimes against the constitutional order and its functioning, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, fraud, abuse of trust, fraudulent not to be convicted of the crimes of bankruptcy, rigging the tender, rigging the performance of the act, laundering of the assets arising from the crime or smuggling,
e) In terms of military status;
- Not having anything to do with military service,
- Not having reached the age of military service,
- If he has reached the military age, to have completed active military service or to be postponed or transferred to the reserve class,
f) Not having mental illness that may prevent him from performing his duty continuously.
3. Requests will be met at Ankara province level, and applications of those residing in Ankara as of the announcement date will be accepted.
4. Candidates must not have received a retirement, old age or invalidity pension from any social security institution.
5. Candidates are required to certify their disability status with a medical board report for the disabled taken from authorized health institutions in accordance with the relevant legislation.
6. Candidates must have graduated from at least primary education and at most secondary education. Applications of applicants with an associate degree or higher will not be accepted.
7. "Those who have priority in job posting" specified in Article 5 of the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles for Recruiting Workers to Public Institutions and Organizations will not constitute a right in favor of the applicant in job placement.
8. List of main candidates subject to drawing; Based on the list sent by İŞKUR and including all applicants who meet the requirements of the request, four times the available staff; The list of applicants who have the priority right will be determined by lot before the notary, four times the number of the excluded staff, on the basis of all those in this scope.
9. The drawing of lots will be held on 27/04/2021 at 10.00:19 in the presence of a notary public in the conference hall of the Council of Judges and Prosecutors. Visitors will not be accepted within the scope of Covid-XNUMX measures.
10. The original candidates whose names are determined as a result of the lottery will be taken to the oral exam. The oral exam will be conducted in accordance with the education level of the candidates, in order to measure their competence in the duties they will be obliged to perform from the professional knowledge and skills related to the service field they apply for.
11. Candidates who are entitled to take the oral exam but do not take the exam on the announced exam dates will be deemed to have lost their right to take the exam.
12. All announcements http://www.hsk.gov.tr It will be announced on the internet address. These announcements are in the nature of notification and there will be no written notification.
13. A two-month trial period will be applied for the appointed staff and positions. The employment contract may be terminated by the General Secretariat of the Council of Judges and Prosecutors within the trial period without the need for a notification period and without compensation.
14. The daily wage for the year 2021, which is planned to be recruited to the workers who are entitled to be appointed, will be paid as a gross 124,02 TL (one hundred twenty four lira two kuruş) to those who will be employed in the Cleaning Officer position.
Documents to be Required from Eligible for Appointment
1- Learning certificate,
2 - Copy of identity card,
3- Criminal record record, (from the Public Prosecutor's Office or with e-government password http://www.turkiye.gov.tr. The court decision regarding the criminal record of those who have a criminal record will be requested from the address),
4-Military status certificate (indicating demobilization, postponement or exemption)
5- Job Request Information Form (with photo)
6- Security Investigation and Archive Research Form (with photo, to be filled with computer).
7- The disability status to be taken from the full-fledged state hospitals affiliated to the Ministry of Health and the health board report will be requested indicating that there is no obstacle to work as a worker.