📩 04/01/2023 08:44
According to the breaking news, the Presidential Cabinet convened today under the chairmanship of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. At the first cabinet meeting held after the revision, the main agenda was the fight against the coronavirus epidemic. Following the "partial closure" decision for the first two weeks of the month of Ramadan, the 2-week period expired and eyes turned to Beştepe. President Erdoğan announced the decisions taken after the cabinet meeting. Expressing that full closure has started, Erdoğan "We are starting from 29:2021 on Thursday, April 19.00, 17, until 2021:05.00 on Monday, May XNUMX, XNUMX." dedicate.
The Presidential Cabinet Meeting, chaired by President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, ended. The meeting at the Presidential Complex lasted about 3 hours.
"WE GO FULLY CLOSED"
We are starting from 29:2021 on Thursday, April 19.00, 17, to full closure, which will last until 2021:05.00 on Monday, May 18, XNUMX. The rules that will apply to "full closure" for XNUMX days are as follows:
- All workplaces will suspend their activities, except for the organizations that are exempted in the circular of the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
- All intercity travels will be subject to permission and intercity public transport will be able to operate at 50 percent capacity.
- Reservations at accommodation facilities will not be an exception to curfews and intercity travel restrictions.
- Face-to-face education will be suspended in all institutions, including kindergarten, kindergarten, 8th and 12th grades, and all exams will be postponed.
- Necessary arrangements will be made separately for those working in the agricultural sector to carry out their activities in accordance with epidemic measures.
- Citizens who are not able to go out to the streets to meet their needs, who are elderly or have serious illness, will be able to seek support from loyalty teams
- In order for the process to deliver the results we aim for, the rules will be applied strictly and the abuse of the measures will not be allowed.
- I would like to give the good news that our mukhtars, who have been working hard with the radiation teams since the epidemic started, will be vaccinated.
- Chain markets will be closed on Sundays, and will continue to serve at specified times on other days.