CHP Party Assembly Member and Kocaeli Deputy Tahsin Tarhan asked the Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Adil Karaismailoğlu about the tram tender. Tarhan asked at what price the tender was made. Tarhan's statement on the subject is as follows: “It was envisaged that a tram line would be built in order to provide transportation to Kocaeli City Hospital, which was tendered in 2013. For this reason, in September 2020, a tender was held for this tram line with the 21 / b procedure.
ALTHOUGH THE CANCELLATION, THE WORKS CONTINUED
It is discussed in the public opinion that the approximate cost determined by the state for the tender is 323 million 491 thousand 722 TL and that the tender was awarded to Eze İnşaat for 284 million TL. However, in December, the negotiation procedure was not considered appropriate and the tender was canceled by the Ankara 3rd Administrative Court. Although the court canceled the tender of the said construction company, it was revealed by the expert report that the company was continuing its construction works.
THE MINISTRY FOUND THE LAW
In addition, the Ministry has determined a construction period of 730 days for the Kocaeli City Hospital Tram Line Construction Work. However, Ankara 3rd Administrative Court concluded that this period was not compatible with the urgency of the work, that the companies invited to the tender did not meet the qualification criteria and that the tender was illegal. The public should be informed accurately and transparently about the tender in question.
In this context;
1. What is the reason for the Ministry to make the tender for the Kocaeli City Hospital Tram Line Construction Work with 21 / b bargaining method?
2. What are the reasons for inviting companies that do not meet the qualification criteria for the Kocaeli City Hospital Tram Line Construction Work?
3. For what price was the tender contract for Kocaeli City Hospital Tram Line Construction Work?
4. How much bid did the companies invited to the tender for Kocaeli City Hospital Tram Line Construction Work?
5. Why was the construction time given more than the required time for Kocaeli City Hospital Tram Line Construction Work tender?
6. Why was Eze İnşaat allowed to continue its activities despite the cancellation decision of the Ankara 3rd Administrative Court?