MARVEL is organizing an entrance event where they can win prizes by entering the Future Fight game. Netmarble proudly announces the 2015th anniversary of the 6 release of the popular mobile game MARVEL Future Fight, produced in collaboration with Marvel Entertainment. Today's update brings a variety of in-game events, player rewards and other content for player Agents to enjoy!
To begin with, Netmarble is holding a login event where players can win prizes just by entering the MARVEL Future Fight game. The 6th Anniversary Entry runs from April 30 to May 9 and gives 1x Selector: Category 3 Character and 6th Anniversary Special Icon as the main prize.
There will also be two 6th Anniversary Celebration missions where players can earn various rewards by completing in-game missions. The first mission takes place between April 30 and May 10, and its main rewards include the Mega Costume Boost Ticket: Epic, 1x CTP Lottery Ticket, 1x Category-2 Mega Progression Ticket and more.
Players will now be able to send their characters to protect specific regions where rewards are earned based on the growth score of the submitted Super Heroes. Players can send more characters by opening Shipping Slots obtained by completing high level levels.
Other updates for MARVEL Future Fight include:
- Mephisto is now available and starts from Category-3
- New Costumes are available for Iron Man (Superior Iron Man), Mister Fantastic (The Maker), and Professor X (Classic).
- Main UI will be refreshed to celebrate its 6th anniversary
- Story: Campaign missions will be deleted and Special Normal Chapters will be unlocked as the actual Campaign episode is completed
- 'Potential Awareness' feature unlocked for Mephisto, Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes), Baron Mordo, Kaecilius, Santana, Hellstorm and Clea
- 'Potential Wake Up' feature unlocked for Invisible Woman, Human Torch, and The Thing, with new Awakened Abilities
- Category-1 characters can now evolve with less material
Günceleme: 22/04/2021 14:58