Tuv Nord Rail Association and cooperation with Turkey on Friday, April 16, 2021 10: 00-12: 30 pm "RAMS Management in Railways and Certification Activities" seminar will be held.
In the seminar where participation is free of charge; IRIS Certification TM Rev.3 (International Railway Industry Standard) based on ISO / TS 22163 Certification, SIL Certificate, TSI Certificate, EN 15085 Certification, RAMS and Safety Management will be included.
In order to participate in the event, you must register from the link below.
Registration Link: forms.gle
- 10nd FIUMANKA | Rail Systems Association Presentation - Kemal Faruk DOĞAN (Expert RAMS Engineer / Rail Systems Association Chairman of the Board)
- 10nd FIUMANKA | Tüv Technical Control and Certification Inc. (Tuv Nord Turkey) Introduction - Semra CAN (Lead Auditor / System Certification Manager)
- 10nd FIUMANKA | IRIS Certification-Ayşegül DURMAZ GÖKÇÖL (Lead Auditor / ISO 9001, IATF 16949, IRIS)
- 11nd FIUMANKA | SIL Certificate, TSI Certificate, EN 15085 Certification - Ayhan Levent ARSLAN (Lead Auditor EN 15085 / Functional Safety Specialist)
- 11nd FIUMANKA | RAM and Safety Management in Railway Systems - Kemal Faruk DOĞAN (Expert RAMS Engineer / Rail Systems Association Chairman)
- 12nd FIUMANKA | Question answer