The Mortar Concentration System can be used with 81 mm and 120 mm manual mortars. System; such as shortening the aiming time, reducing user errors (misdirection, wrong side-rising coupling, etc.), shortening the time between shots and calculating the firing command in the mortar. kazanprovides implication.
- Calculation of Shooting Command
- Viewing Barrel Orientation
- Graphical User Interface
- Fast and Precise Ballistic Calculation with 'NATO Armaments Ballistic Kernel (NABK)'
- Displaying the Images / Information of the Battlefield on the Digital Map
- Use for All Tactics and Operation
- View of Barrel Orientation
- Getting Location Information from GPS
- Touch Screen Computer
- Data Communication (by radio)
- Integration with ADOP-2000
- Ability to shoot by seeing with the integration of Laser Distance Meter