With the circular of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, a curfew will be applied throughout Istanbul for weekends starting from 21.00:05.00 on Friday night until XNUMX:XNUMX on Monday morning. In this context, our weekend travel schedules were updated as follows.
To be valid on Saturday and Sunday;
The lines listed below will serve between 06.00-24.00 with a frequency of 15 minutes. As of Mondays, it will be operated on weekdays in accordance with the restriction rules as previously published.
Lines to be operated at 15-minute intervals on the weekend:
- M1A Yenikapı-Ataköy / Şirinevler
- M1B Yenikapi-Kirazli
- M2 Yenikapi-Haciosman
- M3 Kirazli-Olympic-Basaksehir
- M4 Kadıköy-Tavşantep to
- M5 Uskudar-Cekmekoy
- M7 Mecidiyekoy-Mahmutbey
- T1 Kabataş-Bağcı on
- T4 Topkapi-Masjid-i Selam
- T5 Cibali-Alibeyköy Pocket Bus Station
Lines listed below will not operate on Saturday and Sunday. On Mondays, flights will be carried out as of 06.00 as previously published.
- M6 Levent-Hisarüstü / Boğaziçi University metro,
- F1 Taksim-Kabataş funicular,
- T3 Kadıköy-Fashion tram,
- TF1 Maçka-Taşkışla cable car,
- Our TF2 Eyüp-Piyer Loti ropeway lines will not be operated. Our citizens can use IETT vehicles that serve on the same routes as our closed lines.
Regulations have been made in the entry-exit areas of some of our stations within the framework of curfew restrictions. You can query the regulated stations and entries-exits by clicking this link.
For our citizens who will use the subway and trams due to their mandatory duties during the restriction, 2 operational and technical employees will continue to serve Istanbul every day for 1.468 days.
We hope to have healthy weekends that we will enjoy in Istanbul as soon as possible.