Dr. Emrah Çinik gave information on the subject. What is Hair Transplant? In other words, hair transplantation is the process of transplanting healthy and strong hair follicles, which are coded as resistant to shedding, in the nape and on the ear, to the thinned or completely opened area by micromotor.
Before Hair Transplantation
Before the hair transplant, your doctor will inform you in detail.
- Whether the shedding has continued in the last months or years.
- What kinds of treatments have been tried before (medicine, spray ..)
- Your health history
- Your wishes and expectations about hair transplantation.
- In the hair analysis to be done by your doctor
- Degree of shedding
- Thickness of the hair; wavy, straight or curly structure.
- The density of the hair on the side and back of your head (donor areas).
Our recommendations before hair transplantation with the FUE technique:
- Do not take medications that may increase bleeding (such as aspirin, herbal teas, nsaii painkillers) until 1 week before the procedure.
- One day before the procedure, you should not smoke, alcohol should be stopped 3 days before.
- The night before the procedure, you can wash your hair with your shampoo and massage.
- It is appropriate to come to the process full. You can have breakfast or a light meal.
- You can come to the process with long hair. Your hair shaving will be done in the hospital.
- You should wear clothes such as a shirt that can be buttoned open at the front.
Hair transplant transplantation is not a long process. Some time is spent in the decision and negotiation phase of the process and the operation is evaluated in detail. Hair transplant process takes about 1-5 hours in 7 day.