Republic of Turkey Ministry of National Education General Directorate of Personnel Application and Appointment Announcement (March 2021)
To work in official educational institutions affiliated to the Ministry of National Education; In line with the Annex-652 of the Decree Law No. 4, the appointment of 657 contracted teachers within the scope of Article 4 / B of the Civil Servants Law No. 19.940 will be made within the framework of the explanations below.
Assignment procedures, "Pre-Application” and ”Preference ApplicationIt will be carried out in two stages as ”.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
1. To meet the general conditions specified in Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No.48,
2. To be a Turkish citizen (Turkish citizenship will not be required for citizens of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus.),
3. To be suitable for the field to be appointed in accordance with the Board Decision No. 20.02.2014 and dated 9 of the Board of Education regarding the determination of the candidates to be appointed as teachers for the higher education program graduated,
4. Having successfully completed one of the Secondary Education Field Teaching Master's Program without Thesis or the Pedagogical Formation Program / Pedagogical Formation Education Certificate Program, except for those who graduated from higher education programs that constitute a resource for teaching,
- Note 1: Documents of persons who have completed the pedagogical formation training certificate program before January 1, 2021 will be accepted.
- Note 2: In the event that those who graduated from the source programs in the field of Imam - Hatip High School Vocational Courses certify that they have taken all of the teaching profession courses including the pedagogical formation education determined by the Higher Education Council during their undergraduate education, they will not be asked for any documents that substitute pedagogical formation. Candidates in this situation will enter the date and number of the document that they have taken all of the teaching profession courses including pedagogical formation education during undergraduate education in the pedagogical formation information section of the Electronic Pre-Application Form.
5. The equivalence of higher education and / or pedagogical formation certificates of those who graduated from higher education institutions abroad to higher education institutions or programs in Turkey,
6. In the Public Personnel Selection Exam held in 2019 or 2020, to have a score of 10 or more in terms of score types (KPSSP121 and KPSSP120-KPSSP50) for the field to be assigned
7. Not having received a penalty requiring dismissal from the civil service or teaching profession,
8. Appointed as a contracted teacher within the scope of Article 657 / B of Law No. 4; However, in terms of those whose appointment is canceled and whose contracts are terminated while working as a contracted teacher, the waiting period of one year as of the last day of the application date
to be completed,
9. The conditions will be required not to work as a contracted teacher within the scope of Article 657 / B of Law No. 4 in our Ministry or in any public institution and organization.