At the Cabinet Meeting chaired by the President of the Republic on March 1, 2021; The basic procedures and principles regarding the New Controlled Normalization Process have been determined taking into account the recommendations of the Ministry of Health and the Coronavirus Scientific Committee.
Within the framework of the decisions taken in the Presidential Cabinet;
1. According to the criteria determined by the Ministry of Health and the Coronavirus Scientific Committee, provinces will be divided into 4 different risk groups (low, medium, high, very high) and the level of measures in combating the epidemic will be determined according to risk groups.
2. Until a new decision is taken, the risk groups of our provinces were determined as follows:
Provinces in Low Risk Groups
Ağrı, Batman, Bingöl, Bitlis, Diyarbakır, Hakkari, Iğdır, Mardin, Muş, Siirt, Şanlıurfa, Şırnak, Uşak, Van. (14 provinces)
Provinces in the Medium Risk Group
Adana, Afyonkarahisar, Ankara, Aydın, Bartin, Bayburt, Bursa, Çankırı, Çorum, Denizli, Elazig, Erzincan, Erzurum, Eskişehir, Gaziantep, Hatay, Isparta, Kahramanmaraş, Karabük, Kars, Kastamonu, Kırşehir, Malatya, Manisa, Nevşehir, Sivas, Tunceli, Yozgat. (28 provinces)
Provinces in High Risk Groups
Antalya, Ardahan, Artvin, Bilecik, Bolu, Çanakkale, Düzce, İstanbul, İzmir, Karaman, Kayseri, Kırıkkale, Kırklareli, Kilis, Kocaeli, Kütahya, Mersin, Muğla, Niğde, Tekirdağ, Yalova, Zonguldak. (22 provinces)
Provinces in Very High Risk Groups
Adıyaman, Aksaray, Amasya, Balıkesir, Burdur, Edirne, Giresun, Gümüşhane, Konya, Ordu, Osmaniye, Rize, Sakarya, Samsun, Sinop, Tokat, Trabzon. (17 provinces)
3. Within the scope of combating the coronavirus epidemic, the precautions to be taken and the rules to be followed are determined according to the risk groups. According to the risk group of the province, it will be ensured that the decisions of the Sanitary Board are taken by the Governor and that they will be put into practice as of 02.03.2021.
4. During the curfew restrictions, which will vary according to risk groups, the exceptions / exemptions included in the "List of Places and Persons Exempt from the Curfew Restriction" determined by our Ministry Circular dated 30.11.2020 and numbered 20076 (including the additions made in the following Circulars) and curfew restrictions. The procedures and principles regarding intercity travel will continue to be applied in the same way during the period and days applied.
Within the scope of the curfew;
- take to the streets across Turkey from 21.00:05.00 p.m. to XNUMX:XNUMX hours on weekdays restrictions will apply.
- On weekends;
In provinces that are in the low and medium risk group, the curfew will be applied between the hours of 21.00-05.00, just like during the week.
In our provinces that are in the high and very high risk group, the curfew will be applied between 21.00 and Saturday 05.00 on Friday, starting from 21.00 on Saturday and ending at 05.00 on Monday, and in these provinces between 05.00-21.00 on Saturdays. no curfew will be applied.
5. In our provinces in the low and medium risk group;
The curfew will be lifted for our citizens aged 65 and over and for young people and children under the age of 20.
In our provinces in high and very high risk groups;
Curfews for citizens aged 65 and over and under 20 will be increased from 3 hours to 4 hours,
Citizens aged 65 and over between 10.00-14.00,
Our children and young people under the age of 20 will be able to go out between 14.00-18.00.
In our provinces in high and very high risk groups;
Education institutions approved by the Ministry of National Education to conduct face-to-face training / exams will be exempted from the curfew restrictions limited to the route and relevant hours, provided that they document the status of students / teachers / employees with the institution address to be given by the educational institutions and the document containing the study / course schedule.
6.Food and beverage places (restaurants, restaurants, cafeterias, patisseries, dessert shops, etc.) and workplaces such as coffee houses and tea gardens, which will operate between 07.00 and 19.00, according to the capacity rates determined in low, medium and high risk groups, 19 Considering the distance conditions (between tables and seats) included in the Outbreak Management and Study Guide, a 50% capacity limitation rate will be applied separately for open and closed areas, and the number of tables and seats that can be found in the space and the maximum number of people that can be found at the same time will be determined. Eating and drinking places in these risk groups will be able to serve as takeaway or pick-up service between 19:00 and 21.00:21.00, and only as takeaway between 24.00:XNUMX and XNUMX:XNUMX.
Eating and drinking places in our provinces, which are in the very high risk group, will be able to serve as take-away or take-away service between 10.00-20.00, and only as package service between 20.00-24.00, and they will not be able to provide services within the workplace.
According to the distance rules in the Covid-19 Outbreak Management and Work Guide and the capacity utilization rates specified in the table in Annex-1, a seating arrangement plan will be prepared for each eating and drinking place, and the number of customers who will be inside at the same time is announced so that customers can easily see from inside and outside. will be.
Unless the HES code is checked, it will not be allowed to have extra tables and seats in the place other than the shape specified in the approved seating arrangement in the eating and drinking places that cannot accept customers.
7. In our provinces in the low and medium risk group; Astroturf, swimming pool, etc., provided that HES code is used at the entrances and no audience / companion / guests are allowed. facilities will be able to operate between 09.00-19.00 hours.
Astro pitches, swimming pools and similar facilities will remain closed in provinces with high and very high risk until a new decision is taken.
8. In our provinces in the low and medium risk group; Weddings in the form of wedding and wedding ceremonies can be held with a minimum of 8m² per person, not exceeding 100 participants and limited to 1 hour.
In our provinces in high and high risk groups; Weddings in the form of wedding and wedding ceremonies can be held with a minimum area of 8m² per person, not exceeding 50 participants and limited to 1 hour.
9. In low, medium and high risk groups, all kinds of activities that cause people to come together, including the general assembly to be organized by non-governmental organizations, professional organizations having the quality of public institutions and their higher organizations, associations and cooperatives; It can be done by taking all kinds of precautions by the authorities of the relevant institutions / organizations, leaving an area of 8 square meters per person and the maximum number of people who can be present at the same time, not exceeding 300.
In our provinces, which are in the very high risk group, until a new decision is taken, all kinds of activities that cause the gathering of non-governmental organizations, professional organizations of public institutions and their higher organizations, unions and cooperatives, including the general assembly, will be postponed.
In addition, it is ensured that any activity that will cause people to come together as stated above in order to carry out the audit activities uninterruptedly is notified to the Governorships / District Governorates (at least three days in advance if there is no other provision in the relevant legislation), and the rules determined in the activities by these institutions / organizations It will be ensured that the inspection teams check whether it has been complied with or not.
10. Similarly, in weddings in the form of a wedding or wedding ceremony, in order to ensure the control of person and space restrictions, at least three times for the wedding and / or wedding hall businesses to organize weddings in the form of wedding or wedding ceremony at which time intervals on which day without personal data It will be ensured that the Governorships / District Governorships are notified days in advance through the e-Government portal via the Ministry of Interior's e-application system or directly by petition.
No. 11/2021 5 Presidential working hours is normalized to the public with circular staggered with all Turkey Public Health Council resolution if deemed necessary by the governorships shift start and end times can be determined.
12. In order to ensure permanent success in combating the epidemic, it is of great importance that all segments of the society comply with the rules / measures determined to cover all areas of life, as well as cleaning, mask and distance rules.
The effectiveness and continuity of the supervision activities to be carried out within this framework, as well as the prudent and altruistic approach of our beloved nation to this day will directly affect the conclusion of the process as soon as possible.
Within the scope of the vaccination program, with the rate of vaccinated population increasing day by day, it will be easier to make the normalization decisions expected in all our provinces.
In this context;
- The decisions of Provincial / District General Hygiene Boards are taken urgently by the Governors and District Governors in accordance with the 27th and 72nd Articles of the General Hygiene Law in line with the above-mentioned principles and no disruption in implementation is caused,
- For those who do not comply with the decisions taken by the Sanitation Boards, in accordance with the relevant articles of the General Hygiene Law No. 1593, and the initiation of the necessary judicial proceedings within the scope of Article 195 of the Turkish Criminal Code;