The 'Mental Health Symposium' organized by Moodist Psychiatry and Neurology Hospital with Moodist Academy will be held online for the first time this year. The main topic of the symposium, which will be held on 2-3-4 April with 44 speakers who are experts in their fields, will be "A Close Look at Clinical Practices".
Moodist Psychiatry and Neurology Hospital, which has been serving since 2016, has added a new one to its studies in the field of education together with the Moodist Academy. Turkey's leading mental health professionals will be held online on April 2-3-4 Moodist Mental Health Symposium is coming together. There will be 44 conferences, 11 courses and 2 panels at the symposium, which will have 11 speakers. The speakers, who will share their experiences in the field of mental health for three days, will share their experiences and curiosity with the participants.
In the symposium, where mental health services are planned to be handled with a multi-disciplinary approach, it is aimed to protect the mental health of the community, to improve mental health practices, to support employees in this field, and to raise awareness about mental health. The three-day symposium, "Global Trends in the World and Turkey", "Awareness (Mindfulness) Use in Psychotherapy of the Elements", "Irritability Causes and Treatment in Children," "Early Trauma", "Bipolar Disorder Getting to Know" as to be processed in many different titles.
Turkey was the speaker at the symposium at the mention of the names that come to mind Mental Health:
Head of the Department of Psychiatry at the American Hospital, a distinguished member of the American Psychiatric Association. Dr. Bedirhan Ustun
- Moodist Hospital Medical Director Prof. Dr. Kültegin Ögel
- President of the Green Crescent, Prof. Dr. Mujahid Ozturk
- Bipolar Disorders Association Chairman of the Board Prof. Dr. Sibel Cakir
- Child and Youth Psychiatry Association President Prof. Dr. Eyup Sabri Ercan
- Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapies Association President M. Hakan Türkçapar
- Istanbul Kültür University Head of Psychology Department Prof. Dr. Onder Kavakci
- Head of Schema Therapy Institute Prof. Dr. Gonca Soygüt Pekak
- Koç University Faculty Member Prof. Dr. Mehmet Eskin
- Psychiatric Association of Turkey Honorary Board Member Prof. Dr. Peykan Gokalp
- Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapies Association Vice President Prof. Dr. Selcuk Aslan
- Ankara University Faculty Member Prof. Dr. There will be names like Gülsüm Ançel.
A limited number of people can attend the symposium with a registration fee of 225 TL. Participants will be given the books "What Should I Do - Mental Health", "What Should I Do - Addiction", "66 Principles for Healing", and they will also be given the right to participate in the Case Discussions held by the Moodist Academy for 3 months after the symposium.