Staff will be recruited in a quota of 38 disabled personnel to work in the TÜBİTAK Information and Information Security Advanced Technologies Research Center (my scholar).
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
1) Being under the age of 35 as of the deadline for application.
2) To be residing in Kocaeli or Istanbul provinces and districts.
3) Being a citizen of the Republic of Turkey,
4) Not being banned from public rights,
5) Not having a disease or contagious disease that may prevent him from performing his duty continuously, Except for negligent offenses, crimes converted to alternative sanctions for short-term imprisonment and suspended provisions other than the crimes listed below; With crimes committed against the security of the State, the constitutional order and the functioning of this order, even if they have been imprisoned or pardoned for more than six months, embezzlement, extortion, bribery theft, quality theft, fraud, forgery, abuse of trust, fraudulent bankruptcy. not being convicted for crimes against crime or smuggling, fraudulent tenders and trading, disclosure of duty, not being convicted of crimes against state secrets.