Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) announced that some metro services will be made every 15 minutes and some will not be made due to the curfew to be applied at the weekend.
With the circular of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, curfews will be applied across Istanbul from 21.00:05.00 on Friday night until XNUMX:XNUMX on Monday morning for weekends. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) will apply restrictions on some flights due to the restriction.
FREQUENCY OF TRAVEL 15 MINUTES
In the statement made by the IMM, the following statements were made: “Our lines listed below will serve with a 06.00-minute voyage frequency between 24.00-15, valid on Saturday and Sunday. As of Mondays, it will be operated on weekdays in accordance with the restriction rules as previously published. "
According to the IMM statement, the lines to be operated at 15-minute intervals on the weekend are as follows:
- M1A Yenikapı-Ataköy / Şirinevler
- M1B Yenikapi-Kirazli
- M2 Yenikapi-Haciosman
- M3 Kirazli-Olympic-Basaksehir
- M4 Kadıköy-Tavşantep to
- M5 Uskudar-Cekmekoy
- M7 Mecidiyekoy-Mahmutbey
- T1 Kabataş-Bağcı on
- T4 Topkapi-Masjid-i Selam
- T5 Cibali-Alibeyköy Pocket Bus Station will serve with a 20-minute time interval.
LINES THAT WILL NOT WORK ON THE WEEKEND
Lines that will not operate on Saturday and Sunday will operate on Mondays as of 06.00 as previously published.
- M6 Levent-Hisarüstü / Boğaziçi University metro
- F1 Taksim-Kabataş funicular
- T3 Kadıköy-Fashion tram
- TF1 Macka-Taşkışla cable car
- There will be no operation on the TF2 Eyüp-Piyer Loti ropeway lines.