In the statement made by the Ministry of Internal Affairs, it was stated that the curfews applied for the weekends will start at 12:21 on Friday, February 00 and end at 15:05.00 on Monday, February XNUMX.
With the circulars issued before by our Ministry; All necessary measures have been taken to ensure that our citizens do not face any difficulties in accessing basic necessities during the period and days in which the curfew is applied.
In this context,
• Market, grocery store, greengrocer, butcher, dried fruit shops and florists will be open until 20.00 today, and between 10.00-17.00 on Saturday and Sunday. Again, within the specified period, markets, grocery stores, greengrocers, butchers, dried fruits and florists will be able to deliver their orders by phone or online.
• Restaurants / restaurants, patisseries and dessert shops will operate as take-away + pick-up until 20.00:20.00 today, and only take-away service between 24.00:10.00 and 24.00:XNUMX, and these workplaces will be open for delivery between XNUMX-XNUMX hours will be able to continue their activities.
• On Saturdays and Sundays, bakeries and / or bakery licensed businesses and only bread-selling dealers of these workplaces will be open.
• Online order companies will also be able to deliver orders between 10.00-24.00 on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
• Our citizens will be able to walk to and from the closest market, grocery store, greengrocer, butcher, dried fruit shop, bakery or bread sales dealer on days when curfew is applied (Saturday-Sunday).
As can be seen from these explanations, with the idea that the curfew will begin, there is no need to cause density in bakeries, markets, grocery stores, greengrocers, butchers, dried fruits, restaurants / restaurants, patisseries and dessert shops in order to supply basic supplies.
For this reason, we once again ask our citizens to act in their homes / residences before 21.00:XNUMX, when the curfew will begin, and to take the necessary precautions by taking into account the traffic density that may occur, especially in our metropolitan cities.