Baykar Defense Technical Manager Selçuk Bayraktar recently announced that he opened a Telegram channel with his Twitter account. Selçuk Bayraktar, who has shared the products in the production process, AKINCI TİHA test video and Bayraktar TB2 training videos since the day he opened the channel, also conducts surveys on the channel. In the latest video he shared, while talking on foot inside the BAYKAR facilities, other flying cars, ALGERIA, which are still being produced, were displayed among the vehicles reflected on the camera in the background. In the video, 3 pieces of ALGERIA, which are still in production, appear.
In his speech, Selçuk Bayraktar stated that he compared the works done in the field of engineering and design to writing poetry, that inspiration is needed as in poetry and that the work should be considered for a long time to get inspiration, and shared the following statements:
"Wakes up in the middle of the night
I make love out of nothing ...
Man, I take care of these little things, I burn
My name is Ebruli, a little bit real, a little dream ... "
Developed by national and original BAYKAN Turkey's first flying car cezeryesi, he was successfully completed in September 2020. The first flight tests of the past. The pre-prototype of 230 kg, designed and manufactured by Turkish engineers, had risen 10 meters in flight tests.
Flight tests of CEZERİ Flying Car, conducted under the direction of BAYKAR Technical Manager Selçuk Bayraktar, started on Friday, September 11, 2020. In the first tests, CEZERİ, who took off with the safety ropes, took off without a rope after the successful progress of the test flights with night safety ropes connecting 14 September 2020 to 15 September 2020. With a fully autonomous flight and an intelligent flight system, Jezeri Flying Car successfully completed two different flights on the same night.
Selçuk Bayraktar: "From dream to reality ..."
Making a statement after the flight test, BAYKAR Technical Manager Selçuk Bayraktar said: “CEZERİ Flying Car, which we started with a drawing and a dream about 1.5 years ago, became a reality by making its first flight. We will make more advanced prototypes in the coming period. We will perform manned flights. However, it will take 10-15 years for the CEZERİ Flying Car to land on the roads. We can probably witness 3-4 years of recreational use in rural areas such as off-road vehicles and ATVs. After smart cars, the revolution in automotive technology will be flying cars. From this point of view, we are preparing for the races of tomorrow, not today. Confidence and motivation to our youth in every field with the National Technology Move mobilization kazanis among our most important goals.”
It will radically change urban transport
Expected to make a radical change in urban air transportation in the future, the CEZERİ Flying Car was designed to take an active role in passenger and cargo transportation. Flying Car stands out basically as an electric "Urban Air Transport" (KHT) vehicle that will be an alternative to automobiles in urban transportation. Within the scope of urban air transportation, it is aimed to give life to the reliable passenger and cargo transportation ecosystem that covers city centers and suburbs. In addition, studies are underway to be used for logistic support in the health sector and military fields.
Traffic congestion and accidents will decrease in the future
With the introduction of the CEZERİ Flying Car, which was developed by BAYKAR as the transportation concept of the future, it will be possible to reduce traffic congestion in urban transportation, minimize the time spent in traffic, and reduce air pollution caused by transportation. With the launch of Jezar Flying Car to play an active role in urban air transportation in the future, it is aimed to reduce traffic accidents, provide a faster cargo transportation service, and respond quickly to the urgent needs of health institutions (blood, organ transport, etc.).
Will fly with minimum aviation knowledge and high security
Designed to be flown with minimum technical and aviation knowledge and high-level security, CEZERİ Flying Car is powered by rechargeable batteries with 8 electric motors and propellers and flies with 100% electricity. Having a three redundant intelligent flight system, ALZERI will be equipped with artificial intelligence systems in the future. It is aimed to reach a cruising speed of 100 km / h in the future, reaching a flight altitude of 2000 meters and a range of 1-70 km by staying in the air for 80 hour in parallel with the development of battery technology.
- Electric driven propellers; 2 counter-rotating propellers on each motor arm
- Lithium-ion battery pack
- Three redundant fully autonomous flight control system
- Carbon fiber structural; light and durable cabinet and engine arm constructions
- Fixed pitch propellers
- Passenger and cargo cabins suitable for urban air transport
- Artificial intelligence computer aided flight system
- Traffic congestion can be reduced in urban transportation
- Time spent in traffic can be minimized
- Air pollution from transport can be reduced
- Traffic accidents can be reduced
- A faster and more efficient cargo transportation service can be provided
- Immediate needs of health institutions (blood, organ transport, etc.) can be responded quickly.
- Can be used for supply to high risk war zones
- Cruise speed: 100 km / h
- Maximum flight altitude: 2000 m
- Airborne time: ~ 1 hour
- Range: 70-80 km
- Time required to fully charge the batteries: 1 hour
- Dimensions (width x length x height): 3730 x 4070 x 1870 mm
- Takeoff / Landing: Vertical Takeoff-Landing
- Maximum Takeoff Weight: 241 kg
- Motor type: 8x BLCD
- The vehicle is designed to be flown with minimum technical knowledge and aviation knowledge.
- Flying Car is an overhead thruster, single seat, rotary wing aircraft consisting of 8 BLDC motors and propeller pairs.
- The vehicle provides its power from rechargeable batteries and works with 100% electricity.
- The vehicle is controlled by joystick, altitude control lever, touch command screen, two physical buttons (Emergency In, Stop) and two switches (Engine Battery Switch, Avionic System Switch).