📩 04/01/2023 08:48
The Eskişehir Tram Line is a transportation network in Eskişehir, consisting of 7 lines and a total of 61 stops connecting the two universities of the city. Total line length is 45 km and it was built on turnkey basis by Yapı Merkezi.
Yapı Merkezi Construction and Industry company Estram (Eskişehir Tramway Project) won the 2004 World Rail System Award given by UITP (International Public Transport Association). The project that brought the Estram project, which was built by Yapı Merkezi and its Canadian partner Bombardier to the first place in the world in 24 months, was urban sustainable development planning, rail system solution in sustainable transportation, system design, applied high technology and environmental quality management. Estram was certified with TS-EN ISO 28: 2007 on June 9001, 2000.
- Osmangazi University-SSK
- Bus Station-Osmangazi University
- Osmangazi University-Çankaya Ring Line
- SSK-Batıkent Ring Line
- SSK-Çamlıca Ring Line
- City Hospital-Opera
Estram Route Map and Stations
Eskisehir Tram Hours
- Otogar-SSK On weekdays, the first tram departure time from the bus terminal is 05:35, and the first tram from SSK is 06:10. The last trams are at 20:15 in the direction of Otogar and 20:50 in the direction of SSK. The tramway frequency on this line is 8 minutes.
- OGU-SSK On weekdays, the first departure time from OGÜ is 05:57, and the first departure time from SKK is 06:14. The last trams on this line depart from OGÜ at 20:13 and SSK at 20:14. The voyage frequency on this line is 8 minutes.
- Bus Station-OGÜ On weekdays, the first departure time of the trams from the Bus Terminal is 05:25, and the first departure time from OGÜ is 06:10. The last trams on this line depart from the Bus Station at 20:19 and from OGÜ at 20:50. Travel frequency is 16 minutes.
- OGU-Cankaya The first departure times of the trams on the line are 05:50 from OGÜ and 06:10 from Çankaya. The last trams on this line depart from OGÜ at 20:10 and from Çankaya at 20:30. Travel frequency is 20 minutes.
- SSK-Batikent The first departure times of the trams on the line are 05:59 from Batkent and 06:20 from SSK. The last trams on this line depart from Batıkent at 20:19 and from SSK to 20:53. Trams departing from SSK at 20:07 -20: 25 -20: 35 -20: 43 - 20:53 go to Barıkent Depo. Last Stop Beekeepers. The voyage frequency on this line is 18 minutes.
- SSK-Camlica The trams on the line start working at 06:09 from SKK and at 06:14 from Opera. The last trams on this line depart from Çamlıca at 20:20 and from Opera at 20:14. Travel frequency is 8 minutes.
- Bazaar Working hours on trams are as follows:
- City Hospital direction first tram 06:20, last tram 2020;
- OGU direction first tram 05:36, last tram 20:29;
- grant direction first tram 06:25, last tram 21:05;
- SSK direction first tram 05:52, first tram 20:32;
- Opera direction first tram 06:46, last tram 20:54.
The application start date of these flights on Estram lines is December 1, 2020.
Passengers who will take the tram from the bus station direction to the SSK direction and go to Osmangazi University or the Opera direction must get off at the Çarşı station on Iki Eylül Avenue, take the tram to Osmangazi University or Opera direction.
Passengers arriving by tram from Osmangazi University and going to Otogar direction should get off at the Çarşı station in the same way and take the tram to Otogar direction.
Passengers coming from Opera direction and going to SSK or Otogar direction must get off at Çarşı station and take the tram to the Bus Station.
While transferring from the tram to the tram or from the tram to the bus within 1 hour, Eskart or Esbilet can be read again and free of charge.