Turkey is now the world of logistics has a native data source. Tırport Insights will provide an extraordinary live information source to the logistics industry.
commissioning of digital services that not only Turkey, which has become one of the world's major Tırport logistics platform, logistics information service Tırport publication Insights received as of January 2021. Live and up-to-date data of the logistics industry, reports, evaluations, analysis and predictions on the sector started to be published from Tırport Insights.
The data held in the Turkish logistics sector, comparative analysis on the world and Turkey sector, the report summaries published from state institutions and industry associations, will no longer be shared from Tırport Insights. A rich content that will also be based on live data will keep the pulse of the logistics industry as it continues to be presented to industry stakeholders, the education and academic world.
Tirport leads the end-to-end digitalization of the logistics industry
Turkey's largest logistics platform Tırport become digital, with digital solutions supported by increased intelligence drew the attention of the world was StartUp Turkish logistics technologies.
Stating that they lead the end-to-end digital transformation of the logistics industry in our country and globally, Tırport Marketing Director Burcu Kale said:
"Europe's largest truck market on the hosts in Turkey, made with 90% of road freight transport. While about 450 thousand trucks load every day, over 1 million SRC certified truck drivers eat their bread directly from their truck. As Tırport, we are able to monitor and manage all location-based and real-time transportation operations 7/24; We lead the end-to-end digital transformation of the logistics industry at every stage, from the departure load of trucks to finding return loads while on the road. We are a leading technology group that breaks grounds in the digitalization of logistics on a global scale. We will present an extraordinary live information source to the logistics industry with Tırport Insights, which we commissioned this month. "We aim to facilitate the transition of the logistics sector and actors to industry 4.0, to increase the efficiency and profitability in the sector, and to increase the logistics capacity of the country vertically and horizontally while making sense of the data realized in the sector and actively sharing it with the public."
What's in Tirport Insights?
- Turkey road transport traffic density map,
- Turkey's burden exit points of the city-county basis density map,
- periodic comparisons and analyzes relating to the sector, infographic showing the pulse of the industry, * Various private and published reports on the sector by the authorities, concerning the logistics industry, the world and important news from Turkey, reports, assessments and analyzes,
- Articles and reviews that direct the sector,
- Anonymized data sets based on real data that can be used by students and academics in academic studies,
- Open source library services to support artificial intelligence studies in the sector,
- It is aimed to provide deep learning infrastructures that guide artificial intelligence studies such as natural language processing, interpretation of text or visual content, development of recommendation systems, and optimization of distribution systems.