Videos related to the 2020 defense industry activities were published on the social media accounts of the Turkish Defense Industry Presidency. In the latest Electronic Systems video, it was shared that the delivery of the updated MILKAR-2020A3 Electronic Attack System in 3 is continuing.
MİLKAR-3A3 was among the indigenous systems exhibited within the scope of the "ASELSAN New Systems Promotion and Facility Opening Ceremony" held with the participation of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan in November last year.
Target Attack of the communications system developed by ASELSAN Electronics JAMINT-3A3 assault the purpose of implementing the electronic system, Turkey has carried out in Syria are believed to be actively used in the operation.
MİLKAR-3A3 Mobile V / UHF Electronic Attack System has been developed for the purpose of applying Electronic Attack (ET) to target communication systems communicating in V / UHF frequency band on different platforms. It is used to prevent or delay the target V / UHF band communication, or to provide advantage to friendly units in the tactical field by causing false information transmission.
In the system, a Power Amplifier System that can provide high RF output power in a wide frequency band, fast switching, efficient power supply and supply infrastructure is used. Reactive Jamming capability is provided to the system thanks to the Signal Unit used for fast generation of the jamming signal and the Broadband Receiver Unit with a wide instant bandwidth. Thanks to this feature, the system can effectively jam against frequency hopping target communication systems in the tactical field.
Electronic Support (ED) capability has also been added to the system to support scrambling in order to search, capture, detect and record basic parameters of target broadcasts. In the system, Mission Planning Software with analysis capability is used for support to increase mixing efficiency. MİLKAR-3A3 System is located in two vehicles as lower and upper band. It is possible to produce solutions in a single vehicle according to the band division to be determined according to the needs of the user and the vehicle selection. Along with the system shelter, air conditioning units, antennas and primary power source generator are placed ergonomically on the 4 × 4 vehicle platform. The MILKAR-3A3 System has high mobility in the tactical field thanks to the ability to carry all its contents on the vehicle platform. It can change position in a very short time after the execution of the mixing task (Jumping Ability). The system can be operated independently from the platform. The system can be integrated into different platforms in line with the needs.
- V / UHF frequency coverage
- Analog / digital mixing signal
- Electronic attack in different types / modes
- Wide dam mixing bandwidth (adjustable)
- Effective mixing against frequency hopping broadcasts
- Effective scrambling against DDGS (Direct Sequence Wide Spectrum) broadcasts
- Efficient mixing of GNSS broadcasts and satellite handheld terminals
- Audio / IF recording capability
- Determining protected frequencies / frequency bands to protect friendly radio communication
- Protection capability for friendly frequency hopping radio loops
- Software based digital radio infrastructure (programmable conversion and switch capability)
- Communication infrastructure suitable for remote use
- Coordinate work with the command and control center
- Automatic antenna upgrade / rotation infrastructure
- Power infrastructure that supports uninterrupted operation
- Advanced Built In Test (BIT) capability
- Operation with a single operator
- High mobility in the tactical field
- Quick setup / gather and jump ability
- Unit / system design in accordance with MIL-STD-810F and MIL-STD 461/464 military standards
- User-Friendly User Interface Software
- Mission Planning Software
- Propagation loss analysis on real land
- Indication of the proper mixer position and calculation of the appropriate output power for efficient mixing
- Offline Signal Analysis Software
- Target and Jamming Techniques Libraries
- RF Output Power: User-specific solutions can be produced.
- Jamming Types: Continuous, Mid-View, Target Triggered
- Mixing Modes: Single, Sequential, Multiple, Barrage, Reactive
- Deception Ability:
- Analog deception sources (microphone, sound recording, IF recording)
- Digital deception sources (specified bitstream, IF register)
- Demodulation: FM, AM, LSB, USB, CW
- Recording Modes: Audio and IF Signal Recording Modes
- Power (generator): 220/380 ± 10% VAC, 50 ± 3 Hz, 3 Phase
- Operating Temperature: -30 ° / + 50 ° C
- Storage Temperature: -40 ° / + 60 ° C
- Humidity: 95% (non-condensing)
- Reagent mixing capability applicable to frequency hopping signals
- Efficient power amplifiers with high power output
- Narrowband / Wideband receiver capabilities (Scanning / Detection / Demodulation)
- High mixing signal generator speed
- Direction adjustable, high gain directional mixing / listening antennas