The Ministry of Interior has sent a circular on Angling to 81 Provincial Governorships. In the circular, it was stated that there has been a rapid increase in the spread of the new type of coronavirus epidemic all over the world and especially in Europe.
In the circular, which emphasized that new cautionary decisions were taken due to the increase in the number of cases and patients in our country, it was emphasized that angling activities carried out by citizens for amateur and sportive purposes caused crowds in coastal bands, especially in Istanbul, in violation of the physical distance rule and this situation increased the risk of transmission of the epidemic. attention was drawn.
In the circular, it was stated that it is essential that activities that cause people to come together in crowds during a controlled social life period are not held if possible, and if they are done, it is essential to perform in accordance with the physical distance rule.
In this context, it was stated that new decisions were taken for amateur and sportive fishing activities. In the circular, the decisions taken regarding angling are listed as follows:
- At least three meters distance will be left between people on beach bands where angling activities are carried out. In this direction, the necessary place markings (paint, adhesive floor label, etc.) will be made by the relevant local administration unit immediately.
- Citizens engaged in angling will be informed by law enforcement and police that only one person should be present in each designated area.
- At least one police personnel for each area where angling activities are carried out by the municipalities will be determined as the area manager.
- By the police personnel determined as the field manager; people will be provided to engage in angling only within designated areas. No mask and smoking will not be allowed in these areas. Warnings and cautions will be made regarding these issues. Those who do not obey the warnings and cautions will be sanctioned by the inspection teams.
- Beach bands for amateur and sportive fishing purposes will be inspected regularly by inspection teams.
In this direction, the decisions of the Provincial / District General Hygiene Boards will be taken urgently in accordance with Articles 27 and 72 of the General Health Law. , It will not cause any problems and unjust treatment. Those who do not comply with the decisions taken will be subject to administrative action in accordance with the relevant articles of the General Hygiene Law. Necessary judicial proceedings will be initiated within the scope of Article 195 of the Turkish Penal Code regarding criminal behavior.