The detailed evaluation result of the Pre-Qualification Tender for the Rail System Project, one of the most important transportation projects of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Vahap Seçer to ease the city traffic, was published on EKAP (Electronic Public Procurement Platform). 13 out of 9 offers received in the prequalification tender were found sufficient.
13 offers submitted
With the participation of many companies including domestic and foreign business partners in the Prequalification Tender held on October 3 at the Meeting Hall of the Transportation Department for the "Construction and Electromechanical Systems of the Mezitli-9 Ocak Light Rail System Metro Line" 13 bids were submitted.
9 offers were found sufficient, 2nd stage of the tender will be on January 29
After the preliminary evaluation made by the Department of Transportation Rail Systems Branch Tender Commission, the competencies of all companies submitting offers were examined in detail. In the detailed evaluations made by the tender commission, 9 bids were found sufficient, while 4 bids were not found sufficient. The second stage of the tender, where price offers will be received, will be held on January 2, 29.
Firms whose pre-qualification application is found sufficient
- DILLINGHAM CONSTRUCTION INT + KİSKA-KOM İNŞ. VE TİC. A.S. BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP
- CENGİZ CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY AND TRADE INC.
- ZİVER İNŞAAT TAAH. MAD. TURZ. PAZ.SAN.TİC. A.S.
- DOĞUŞ İNŞ. VE TİC. A. Ş. -YAPI MERKEZİ İNŞAAT VE SANAYİ A.Ş. JOINT VENTURE
- SMU ENGEOCOM LTD. + MET-GÜN İNŞ. TAAH. VE TİC. A.Ş BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP
- ŞENBAY MADENCİLİK TURİZM- AZER İN. SERVICE MMC
- ALSİM ALARKO SAN. FACILITIES AND TRADE. A.S.
- PERS YAPI İNŞ. + ASTRO ÜST YAPI A.Ş. BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP
- NUROL İNŞAAT VE TİC. A.S.