The opening date for the Ataköy-İkitelli Metro Line has been announced. M2016 Ataköy-İkitelli Metro Line, which is shown among the most important transportation projects of Istanbul and started to be built in 9, is the opening date of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. Ekrem İmamoğlu announced by.
Mayor İmamoğlu, in his post on his official social media account, said that the construction of the Ataköy-İkitelli Metro Line started in 2016, the project was slowed down due to technical problems in June 2019, the construction was accelerated by solving technical problems in 2020, the first stage between İkitelli and Bahariye was put into service in 2021. will enter. " announced that the line will be put into service in 2021.
The length of the Ataköy-İkitelli Metro line is 13 km and is being built as one of the north-south connection lines of the European side. The line, which will serve the Financial Center area planned to be built in the Basın Ekspres zone, will contribute to reducing the traffic density in this region.
The line is still planned to be combined with the İkitelli Industry-Olympic segment, which serves as a shuttle operation within the M3 plant.
Ataköy-İkitelli Metro Line Stations
- East Industry
- Architect Sinan
- Evren Mahallesi
- İkitelli Street
- Mehmet Akif
- İkitelli Industry
- With M3 Kirazlı-Başakşehir metro line at İkitelli Sanayi station,
- M7 at Mehmet Akif station Kabataş-With the Esenyurt metro line,
- M1B Yenikapı at Mimar Sinan stationHalkalı with metro line,
- With M2 Yenikapı-Sefaköy metro line at Çobançeşme station,
- With the M1A Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport metro line at Yenibosna station,
- Integration with the Marmaray facility will be provided at the Ataköy station.