The West Mediterranean Development Agency was published in the Official Gazette No. Within the framework of the provisions of the Development Agencies Personnel Regulation; A total of 15 (six) personnel will be employed for the positions of 2018 (one) Internal Auditor, 30479 (four) Specialized Personnel, 4 (one) Support Personnel.
The center of the Western Mediterranean Development Agency is Isparta and the activity area of the Agency is the provinces of Isparta, Antalya and Burdur. For this reason, candidates who are successful in the exam are deemed to have accepted and committed to work in any of these provinces that the Agency deems appropriate.
- Announcement Date: 6 November 2020
- Application Dates: 5 December 2020 - 20 December 2020
- Exam Method: Oral (interview)
- Interview Dates: It will be announced by the General Secretariat.
- Application Address: ajanssinavbasvuru.sanayi.gov.tr
- Examination Place: West Mediterranean Development Agency General Secretariat Çünür Mah. 102. Cadde Economy Campus A2 Block No: 185-B 32200 Center / ISPARTA
WARNING: Applications will be made from the Western Mediterranean Development Agency exam application link at ajanssinavbasvuru.sanayi.gov.tr starting from December 5, 2020 until 20 hours on December 2020, 23.59, which is the deadline for applications.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE