TÜBİTAK will recruit personnel. According to the permanent employee recruitment announcement published, Technician Recruitment and Researchers will be recruited without the condition of KPSS with 105 staff.
Special Conditions for Candidates
Providing two-year associate degree education of Higher Education Institutions; Having completed one of the departments of Electricity, Electronics Technology, Electronic Communication Technology, Control and Automation Technology or Rail Systems Electric and Electronic Technology.
Having worked in the field for a maximum of 5 years after graduation from associate degree,
It is preferred that the candidate has competence in at least one of the subjects listed below.
- To be able to install and wiring electrical panels.
- To be able to draw panels with Eplan / Cofaso software.
- To have knowledge about electronic assembly and mechanical assemblies.
- To be able to do SMD material removal, installation, eye test and final control technician.
- To have experience in power electronics, single-phase and three-phase AC and DC electricity networks.
- To have knowledge about railway signaling systems.
- Having experience in automation.
- Field work and not having a travel obstacle.
- In order to apply for the announcement, it is necessary to register to the Job Application System at "www.bilgem.tubitak.gov.tr". (When creating a CV for the application, it is mandatory to add all required documents to the system electronically and to apply by selecting the reference code). Applications will not be accepted except for applications made through the Job Application System.
- Applications must be submitted no later than 14 / 12 / 2020: 17: 00.
- Applications will be evaluated over the advertisement reference code. Candidates will be able to apply by selecting the posting reference code from the job application system. Applications made without selecting a reference code will not be considered. A candidate will be able to apply for a maximum of 1 (one) position.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE