President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan announced the new coronavirus measures after the Presidential Cabinet Meeting. In his speech, President Erdoğan announced that the curfew has been expanded, emphasizing that the coronavirus epidemic, which has started to climb again, is also showing its effect in our country. President Erdoğan said: “A general curfew restriction will be applied between 21.00:05.00 at night and 21.00:05.00 in the morning every weekday. The street restriction on the weekend will be valid from XNUMX:XNUMX on Friday evening to XNUMX:XNUMX on Monday, ”he said. In addition, the age of 65 and under the age of 20 will not be able to use public transport.
The first and most important issue of our cabinet meeting was the developments in the corona. Unfortunately, the epidemic, which has reached an unprecedented climb all over the world, is unfortunately effective in our country. We shared that we would implement a new set of measures. The fact that the number of cases has reached 30 thousand requires all of us to act more carefully. There is nothing but such remedies aimed at minimizing human mobility to reduce the negative impact of the epidemic. We expect the epidemic measures we have determined to be strictly followed. We want all our citizens not to interfere with the crowd unless they have to, until the epidemic is no longer a threat. We have to make the sacrifices on our part. Our greatest gratitude to our healthcare professionals for their heartfelt effort will be not to impose an additional burden on them. We need to act in the spirit of mobilization, together with 83 million people. We must also be wary of speculation efforts to devalue the efforts to combat the epidemic. Nice fight will come from the forehead from the struggle in the face of the current outbreak Turkey. Hopefully, we will enter into a controllable struggle with the start of the vaccination process.
CORONAVIRUS VACCINE WILL BE FREE
We closely follow the developments in the world in vaccination. In the first place, we have made a 50 million-dose agreement. Our citizens will be able to access the vaccine at no cost. I hope the vaccination of healthcare workers will begin next month.
HERE ARE THE NEW CORONAVIRUS MEASURES
We obtained additional consultation at our cabinet meeting.
- General curfew restrictions will be applied between 21 o'clock at night and 5 a.m. on weekdays. On weekends, it will continue from 21 on Friday evening to 5 on Monday morning. Sectors to be included in the circular such as production, supply, logistics, health, agriculture and forest are excluded from this scope.
- Businesses such as grocery stores and butchers and places that will deliver home delivery are excluded from the weekend restriction.
- Restaurants will not be able to serve other than takeaway.
- Over 65 and under 20 cannot use public transportation.
- Kindergarten and similar education class activities will be suspended.
- I especially ask them to suspend the reception until the threat has passed. Activities where people will come together such as mawlut and New Year's Eve celebrations will not be held in homes.
- Funeral prayers will be performed with a maximum of 30 people, including their relatives, and this number will not be exceeded for weddings.
- Places such as Turkish bath, sauna, massage parlor, swimming pool, amusement park will take a break from their activities.
- HES code application will be applied at the entrance of the shopping center
- The number of people who can enter the square with crowded streets may be limited by the Public Hygiene Board.
- In workplaces with more than 50 people, the implementation of epidemic measures will be strictly monitored by the existing occupational health and safety expert under the supervision of the workplace doctor.
- Details on these issues will be published in the circular to be issued by the Ministry of Interior and will be implemented from Tuesday evening.